5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!
I loved this book and ordered one for each of my 3 sister's for Christmas. The pictures of the animals are so sweet, and funny too! This book will definitly bring a smile to anyone's face, and warm their heart :0)
Published on October 1, 2007 by Tina M. Authier

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but cute
The book is 5.9 x 5.7 inches. It says that in the product description, but I missed it somehow. I was extremely disappointed when I opened the package, but the book itself is pretty cute. I liked all the sayings, and I think my sister will as well. Just be warned it is not at all large.
Published 11 months ago by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a fun gift to give my sister, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Just Sisters: You Mess with Her, You Mess with Me (Hardcover)
This was a fun gift to give my sister; serious moments as well as laugh out loud ones. Nice coffee table book or bathroom read.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for sis, April 21, 2014
Got this as a gift for my sister and we both love it. She sent me so many quotes that are so true for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome gift, April 8, 2014
I bought this for my sister's birthday. We live 500 miles away, but she shares one quote a day with me, and it always brings a smile to our faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Sisters: You Mess with Her, You Mess with Me, April 4, 2014
Get this for your sister! It is sweet and funny with lots of good pictures to go with the sayings in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister really loved it for her birthday!, March 28, 2014
I gave this to my sister for her Birthday. She LOVED it! It has great animal pictures and sayings! A perfect gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, March 27, 2014
I got this for a gift for my sister and she loved it. Hard back cover will last a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 22, 2014
I bought these for my sisters. They loved it and it's a very sweet little book. I'd recommend it for a nice gift for your sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, February 13, 2014
GoZags! (Rathdrum, ID United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my sister for her birthday along with a "my sister, my friend" necklace. She enjoyed both very much, it made a nice gift for her. I laughed and cried when I read it before giving it to her, very heartwarming photos and quotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, February 12, 2014
I've lost 4 of the closest people in the world to me in the last 2 years, my aunt Brenda, my grandmother, mama and daddy. Needless to say, I was deep in the throes of clinical depression. However, I have a core group of friends, some I've known for over 20 years, that never gave up on me.I, myself have lupus and am very disabled, so they took it upon themselves to check on me daily, bring me food and drink. Finally, I got out of bed and took a shower. Later on, we went Christmas shopping and I had a panic attack and they got me thru it. While I have no blooded sisters, I have something much more precious, I have friends who choose me to be their "sister". I love these ladies. We ARE sisters!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, January 29, 2014
My sister loved the adorable pictures and the sayings! They were right on for the many years we have been related!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

Just Sisters: You Mess with Her, You Mess with Me
Just Sisters: You Mess with Her, You Mess with Me by Bonnie Louise Kuchler (Hardcover - October 1, 2006)
Used & New from: $0.53