5.0 out of 5 stars Game ticket stubs, concert ticket stubs, Comicon and any other event you want to remember, January 11, 2014
Heather (Salt Lake City, Utah, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just the Ticket Refill Sheets (8 inch x 8 inch refill) (Misc. Supplies)
Fast Shipping, perfect fit for Just the ticket book. These pages fit anything from an airline ticket stub to a movie ticket and inserts also have lined paper to write down notes or who you went to the venue with. Over the past few years my friends and I have attended several concerts locally and out of state, so many I started to lose track but I saved every stub and I was going through my pictures and thanks goodness for the date stamp on pictures because I was able to match it to my ticket stub and after trimming the pic down a little I fit the pic and stub in of these sheets... it's perfect, I'm so glad someone thought of this. Sorry about all the info, I know there is someone out there going through this same situation so I wanted to share....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good refill..., May 22, 2013
K. Costa (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
I've been to over 50 concerts and this was much needed. Acid free and held 95% of my tickets with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What You Would Expect, July 26, 2013
I was worried when I ran out of pages but these sheets did the trick. Good price and just what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for storing all those memories, January 14, 2013
M. Moreira (Bristol, RI USA) - See all my reviews
Great product for storing all those old ticket stubs. Makes a great gift for music and sport fans. Definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 29, 2013
The product is exactly as I expected. A little expensive for just some sheets of plastic, but I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes i can, February 7, 2013
I am very excited to organized my tickets, then share it with others! Have it on hand when asked about place and time

5.0 out of 5 stars one refill was great as I have the album and needed extra pages, August 29, 2014
one refill was great as I have the album and needed extra pages. However, I must have accidentally ordered the same item again as I received two additional refills. Can't use them as no more will fit in the album. Tried to return them, but postage high so I'm stuck with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticket Album Refill Sheets, September 15, 2014
the refill sheets served as refill sheets for my ticket album. There is nothing else to say. They are ticket album refill sheets......

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for organzing, August 7, 2014
Get book for organizing my tickets! Have so many, needed these refill pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, August 26, 2014
Arrived right on time. Exactly what it is in the picture. :)

Just the Ticket Refill Sheets (8 inch x 8 inch refill)
Just the Ticket Refill Sheets (8 inch x 8 inch refill) by Peter Pauper Press (Misc. Supplies - August 1, 2011)
$5.95 $5.16