5.0 out of 5 stars Just fabulous!
The flavor is intense! It is a wonderful snack - - - far tastier than pop corn - - - and with zero fat! It's so easy to cook with; adding as little as two tablespoons to a casserole or soup injects serious flavor. It's great for topping a salad, too. I can't say enough good thing about Just Tomatoes Just Corn!
Published on July 14, 2007 by Bex

3.0 out of 5 stars Packs came a little "smooshed"
Ordered the freeze dried corn and the packs I received seemed like they had been crushed leaving much of the corn broken. If I needed the corn whole I probably would have returned them but I use it in cookies that call for crushing the corn into powder so really not a problem for me. Just be aware that the packs are not pristine.
Published on December 31, 2012 by DB

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fabulous!, July 14, 2007
Bex (Drums, PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Corn Cookie Ingredient, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Just Tomatoes Just Corn, 8-Ounce Large Pouch (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I bought this product to make the Momofuku Milk Bar Corn Cookies and it's exactly what I needed. Each bag will make about three batches of cookies, so you'll be set for a while with three bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies/toddlers!, November 6, 2007
This product is the same as what Gerber sells, for a fraction of the cost. They are a terrific food for children, easy to grasp, easy to munch, tasty, and portable (toss them in a Ziploc in your diaper bag.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Toddlers, January 19, 2011
We first tried this because our toddler went through a picky-eater phase. She loved these! They are crunchy, mess free, and small enough for her to pick up. I love them because they are organic and a veggie that she actually asks for. I mainly give them to her right out the package but I've also mixed them into scrambled eggs, which she really likes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Corn, July 18, 2011
Brian M (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This is a really unique product. So light and sweet. I'm sure they'd be delicious to snack on but I ground them into a powder to make corn cookies, which turned out delicious. A little pricey but I've never seen anything else like it on the market. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Corn Flavor!, April 12, 2014
Great Corn Flavor, albeit a little strange to eat it dried. The best part is you can put them in soups and other dishes with moisture and reconstitute them. I would even use them as a staple food for camping or survival kits. They taste great eaten as is or reconstituted. Be careful if you eat them dry though, because they will fill you up when you process them! Makes for a great diet snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Healthy Snack for Baby!, June 27, 2010
I was pleased to find these on Amazon. A good, healthy, portable snack for my daughter who is starting finger foods, & way cheaper than Gerber's mini veggies. My 10 month old daughter doesn't have any teeth yet, and she has no problems eating them. They're light, fluffy, and full of flavor. A good sweet snack without all kinds of added sugar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great!, December 4, 2010
I'm a big fan of the freeze dried fruits and veggies, and the corn is outstanding. Sweet and crunchy and flavorful with NOTHING added.
Good right out of the package, and great on soup.

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids eat this all day!, January 16, 2013
My children fight over this corn- it's that good. I only wish it were organic, then it would be 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Packs came a little "smooshed", December 31, 2012
DB (Los Gatos, Ca) - See all my reviews

Just Tomatoes Just Corn, 8-Ounce Large Pouch (Pack of 3)
$31.50 $21.57