Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 22, 2014
In this follow up to a hugely successful first book, Jen and company take on the men in their lives. Once again, these truth-telling women give you a funny PG-13 peek behind closed doors. If you’re like me (nosy and with the attention span of a hummingbird) you’ll love this book because each of the essays is like a quick visit with your BFF. Stash a paperback wherever you might need a few minutes of respite from your own better half. Read one of these funny-because-its-true tales and you'll emerge refreshed and ready to help him with whatever crisis he totally could have resolved himself if he would just listen to 50% of what you say. But I digress. Put a backup copy on your smartphone for the carpool line, soccer practice, or wherever you need a delightful diversion to survive even one more minute. You’ll get by with a little help from these friends.
on March 22, 2014
As if there was a chance I wouldn't enjoy this book. If you have had any dealings with dating, marital life, or commitment (even if that commitment is with your male beta fish, Gordon) with a man, then this book will make you laugh out loud. Jen has once again knocked it out of the park with her stellar group of lady bloggers, sharing hilarious tales of what life is really like when you love, or try to love, a man.
on March 22, 2014
I love a book that makes me wildly shake my head in agreement and fist pump the air! Yep! That was me as I read "I Just Want to Be Alone" from some of the most awesome and hilarious bloggers on the planet. You too will look like a nutjob (in tears) as you read through this comical collection of stories that reminds us all how much we want and need our "me" time. Husbands are great - it's true. But, my gawd, can they place us on the brink of insanity. Reading this made me realize that my life and relationship is as normal as the next girl's - that normal unfortunately includes suffocation by spooning and how evolution has left man (not woman) behind. Get the book. You want to... It's a sweet escape to that "me" place your sanity is dying to visit!
on March 22, 2014
An absolutley hilarious collection of essays that remind us we're all in the same circus - just different tents.

An amazing group of writers pooled together to share stories about relationships. In every one (seriously - every. one.) I found myself laughing out loud (as in an actual audible guffaw, not the typical "lol" we see bandied abut so often). The point is, we can all relate.

Find a place to squirrel away to read. Actually - better yet, find a public place to read it since that will give you the opportunity to read your favorite passages out loud. (You know you do it.)

You may note that this book is Volume 2 - don't worry if you haven't read Volume 1 (I Just Want to Pee Alone) yet. Sit back with the multitude of tales about relationships and then go back to the future with the first volume that delves into the delights of parenthood.
Guaranteed to make you laugh and have at least one story you see yourself and your husband in. It's so easy to relate to these very real women.
on March 22, 2014
I knew that this hysterical anthology would not disappoint. After reading and loving I Just Want To Pee Alone, a collection of essays from mothers who also happen to be hilarious and talented bloggers, hearing that there was a second collection of stories about the various ups and downs of marriage, was music to my ears. I happen to follow many of these bloggers on the web already and laugh daily at their antics and accounts of their life experiences. This montage of real world tales is from start to finish, perfection. Every married woman on the planet can relate and find herself in these stories. And every single woman on the planet, who plans to one day get married, will certainly love this humorous array of what they have to look forward to. What a delightful and fun read that I will enjoy gifting to my engaged friends.
on March 22, 2014
I found myself literally laughing out loud as I read the essays. I could relate to so many of the stories and I few times found myself feeling glad my husband didn’t do some of things these Super Cool Lady Writers husbands do. Thank you ladies for putting up with them and writing about it! And thanks to all the husband who let their wives share such great and funny stories about their personal lives.
This would be a great gift for a bride to be. A little light reading to see just what married life can be like.

If you are looking for a little sanity, a good laugh, or to see how other women are driven crazy by their husbands too, get a hold of a copy of I Just Want To Be Alone!
on March 22, 2014
This collection of essays is one hysterical read after another. I highly recommend it to anyone and the book would be especially good for a wedding or anniversary gift.

Also, a special shout-out goes to the husband of Karen Alpert (Baby Sideburns) for being a particularly good sport to let *that* story make it into print.
on March 24, 2014
I Just Want to Be Alone is to literature what your therapist, funny best friend, perfect mother, and high school English teacher who smoked and swore and wore cat-eye glasses are to you: all-encompassing, foundational, crucial. It All. Through a collection of some of today's most powerful female voices, the book self-empowers, self-deprecates, and strikes an exquisite balance between humor and profundity, proving the theory that comedy is the finest source of catharsis. Both directly and with cunning stealth, these broads pass along invaluable advice makes the reader question, page after page after brilliant page, "Why hasn't anyone told me this before?"

If every pre-woman was given this book on the day of her eighteenth birthday, their worlds would be so much more navigable, understandable, and surgically hilarious. I vote for starting now, and for retroactively making up for every woman past the age of 18. What I mean is this: this book should be in the hands of every female you know in the next year. There. I just saved you hundreds of hours of birthday shopping. Ladies, "casually" force the men in your life to read it, as well. Lessons will be learned; marriages will be saved.

You can thank me later by, well, buying me an extra copy of the book.
on March 22, 2014
One of the funniest and education books of the year, no doubt! Learn to always check the trash before servicing your husband! Ensure your guy knows where the checkout counter is! Learn new phrases that will mortify your beloved! Yes, this book has this and more. You will laugh, nod, and commiserate with these funny as hell ladies as they share things about their husbands that leave you realizing you are not alone, or could have it worse! Another fantastic installment in Jenn Mann's I Just Want...anthologies. Highly recommend.