93%

on January 12, 2011
Turns out it was just the single and the German Techno Pop variation of JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. I thought I was buying the album, DOO-WOPS & HOOLIGANS. I purchased the CD locally later, cheaper. Still, I'm happy to have the Techno variation that isn't on the American CD.
on January 10, 2011
I bought this CD for my 31 year old daughter and she told me it was the best Christmas present she received. She plays it nonstop!
on July 22, 2013
This is another Bruno Mars song that hooks you. I really like it not just because its lyrics but the song itself would like everybody. Yes, I would recommend it!
on October 13, 2013
I like the sentiment of the song. Bruno Mars Has a great voice. It fit with the other songs that are on a disc I am making for my daughter and grand daughter.
on April 3, 2013
The CD arrived just as promised. It is wonderful. The ordering process was easy and I got absolutely what I ordered..what more could you ask for?
on January 19, 2011
This was a gift for my Granddaughter.
She was very pleased with the item.
The vendor's prompt delivery of the item was greatly appreciated.
on February 9, 2013
Awesome. Just simply awesome. Everything I hoped for and more. I am so grateful for the opportunity to acquire it at a very good price.
on December 29, 2013
The song is so nice, sweet and mellow....I really liked it! I like to listen the song while driving. The price and delivery, just great.
on December 15, 2013
Love the song. Very beautiful written & it's now one of my favorite songs. I hadn't heard of him before this song came out.
on August 19, 2013
The song is such a great song to let everyone know they are amazing just the way you are. I love the story of the song.