Just check the prices of WiiU on ebay and OMG!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2012 4:05:55 PM PST
NeoHeart says:
I was wonder how much a WiiU was going for on ebay and I can't believe how much the sellers are asking for them. Who in there right mind would pay $500.00 to $800.00 for the basic or deluxe set. When you can walk into any store and pay $299.99 to $349.99 for them. In most cases you can put $20.00 to $30.00 more dollars with that and get a game too. No wonder the sellers on ebay are losing there money. I got my WiiU from Wal-Mart during there black Friday sell and only paid $400.00 for both the console and game. That was with tax and all too. So don't get pulled in by the sellers on the ebay.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 8:43:53 AM PST
daniel, but you must also think that sometimes thing are not avaible in other countries and then they have to buy from american ebay... i mean amazon for example doesn even ship many things to germany, they say its issues with guarantee, i dont know why i cant just say i dont want guarantee... its so sad you cant buy everything on amazon, because ebay sucks people dont package it right and every time you have to go to the customs office
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (667)