Sarah Palin's Alaska 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mama Grizzly Sarah escapes her busy schedule to spend quality time with her youngest daughter, Piper. Together with husband, Todd, they go salmon fishing in bear country. Later, Sarah and Todd climb one of Denali's most challenging peaks.
2. Just for the Halibut Sarah and family take a road trip to famous Homer, Alaska. There they meet a halibut fishing family, who invite Sarah and oldest daughter, Bristol, deep sea fishing. This welcome adventure proves just the right tonic for mother and daughter bonding.
3. Salmon Run Sarah and Todd have a family tradition on July 4: to fish salmon in Bristol Bay, the world's biggest wild salmon run. Todd, a lifelong fisherman, is renowned for catching the most fish. Son, Track, works to earn the title of captain on his father's boat.
4. She's A Great Shot Sarah's freezer is almost empty and winter is approaching. She embarks on an epic caribou hunting trip with her father, Chuck and friend Steve Becker. They travel 500 miles from the nearest city, above the Arctic Circle, in search of a caribou for food.
5. Alaskan Hospitality Sarah welcomes Kate Gosselin and her children to Alaska. To prepare for a camping trip with the kids, Sarah takes Kate to a bear safety class for rifle practice. Then Kate and the kids experience the wilderness braving the challenges of camping in Alaska.
6. Rafting and Dog Mushing Sarah Palin is packing up her RV and taking her family on a over night trip that includes white water rafting and ATVing. Later, Sarah and Piper spend some mother/daughter time. They meet Iditarod champions and go dog sledding on a nearby glacier.
7. Logging Sarah along with her husband, Todd, and daughter, Willow, go to a remote logging camp on Alaska's Afognak Island to get a taste of the Alaskan logging industry. Sarah cuts down Sitka Spruce trees and operates dangerous logging equipment on the island.
8. Gold Mining and Oil Sarah, her brother, Chuck, and their kids go to Nome hunting for gold. The plan: to find enough to make Sarah's mom an anniversary gift. Chuck leads the way panning for gold then to Valdez; kayaking a glacier that was once part of the 1890's Gold Route.
9. Follow Me There Sarah Palin's Alaska finale. This special one-hour episode will showcase some of the best scenes from the series and feature never before seen moments.
|Genres||Reality TV, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Sarah Palin, Todd Palin|
|Supporting actors||Piper Palin, Bristol Palin, Willow Palin, Track Palin, Trig Palin, Tripp Johnston, Chuck Heath, Faye Palin, James Palin|
|Producers||Maria Baltazzi, Mark Burnett, Rebecca Dienno, Alex Eastburg, David Eilenberg, Katie Gallagher, Gia Galligani, Meg Halsey, Hank Leukart, Ryan O'Dowd, Ryan O'Dowd, Sarah Palin, Tony Patterson, David Pritikin, Matt Reccow, Jim Roush, Mitchell Tanen, Gregory Vanger|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We enjoy seeing a tight knit family and some of the adventures they got to experience. Sarah is truly an Alaskan girl and her upbeat, confident spirit is contagious.Published 10 months ago by ss
Our family loved the whole season! Wish there would have been more. The quality streaming was great as well on our Smart TV.Published 10 months ago by RDD
I've never been to Alaska and really enjoyed the scenery of this beautiful state. Found the family dynamic interesting and loved watching the down to earth folks who love their... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Cheryl Burton
Boy, did we elect the wrong person. I certainly am not a McCain fan but this lady is exactly what this country needs. Beautiful, intelligent, and the real deal. Read morePublished 11 months ago by pd
This show is stupid. To bad she didn't quit after the first episode. You know like when she quit at being governor. She is a poor excuse for a human being.Published 11 months ago by Michael Flaherty