Just the Unrated version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2007 5:43:34 PM PDT
Oscar says:
I really loved this movie but I don't like 'unrated' editions because often they just aren't as solid as the theatrical cut of the film. Say for instance 40 Year Old Virgin. The 'unrated' cut was funny but the film was better in it's original form. So is the theatrical version included?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 28, 2007 2:33:15 AM PDT
Steven says:
ive heard its the same exact version, it just has extras, like deleted scenes, yeah and 40 year old virgin unrated blows, it had some stupid stuff that i saw why it was cut

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 8, 2007 9:39:33 AM PDT
Jon E. says:
it might have the theatrical version on the dvd... the unrated version of wedding crashers had both

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2007 2:19:04 AM PDT
Steven says:
i just bought both versions, and solved the issue of that, cuase i wanted all those bonus features and also wanted the theatrical cut, the unrated one is pretty much the same, but has a few parts that are unessacarry however you spell that, one part really stands out and is acutally very funny, its a scene with catherine higel and seth rogan in the car and she asks for a mint and... well i dont want to spoil it see it for yourself
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions