Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2014
This system is amazing. I have thinning hair due to PCOS and a severe hormonal imbalance, with very high DHEA. I have tried everything. Nioxin only dried out my hair and damaged it, Avalon was worse (it was like an industrial strength degreaser that stripped my hair and damaged it in only a few uses!). Pura d'Or was the same way. I was afraid nothing would work for my hair.

I bought this system out of desperation to find something that could slow down my hair loss. Not only did this system help with that, it also gave my hair incredible texture and a new life! It went from an almost hay-like texture after using Avalon, to a silky texture with weight and body, but not weighed down like I expected. I absolutely adore and recommend this to anyone and I will continue to buy this system, even if it is a bit more than other products, because I wholeheartedly believe in it.

The shampoo emulsifies incredibly well. I only use half a pump. I've used it twice a day (that's best for removing and blocking the DHT and 5-alpha reductase that causes hairloss) and I'm only about a 1/4 way through the bottle! It's incredibly long-lasting for a smallish bottle. I've never used a product of this quality before. The conditioner I recommend getting an extra bottle of. Where I only use 1/2 a pump of the shampoo, I like 2 pumps of the conditioner on my short hair because it seems to soak right into the hair and scalp. The ingredients of both are stellar for blocking DHT, and promoting hair growth. The treatment oil is a really good addition for night use. I highly recommend leaving something on your scalp overnight that can assist in blocking the DHT that causes hair loss. I found the scent of the products to be very nice. It's rather herby and I find it comforting.

If your hair is thinning, check out my other reviews of things that have helped me. In particular, the high frequency generator I bought for $20. It has been a miracle that has made this system work even better. If you only have money for one or the other, get the high frequency generator. It helped my skin tighten, made my bulging veins sink back down, and has reduced hair fall out by 1/10 in only a few uses! It so far surpassed my expectations that I can't believe it's only $20. I hope it works as well for you. It's been a godsend for me!

Also, if you have PCOS or high testosterone, do research on licorice root tea. I have been drinking 6 bags of Stash's Licorice Spice tea for only two months and it reduced my excess testosterone by an extraordinary amount. I went from 155 to 51 in just two months with no drugs. That has helped my hair come back quite a bit. Also, D-chiro Inositol is the natural form of Metformin without side effects. I can't tolerate the drugs they want me to take, so finding out this information has been a huge blessing that I hope helps others.
UPDATED: 10/27/14 I am just under half the bottle at this point. I can't believe this has lasted so long. I still love it and think it's amazing. You really have to shake the shampoo every time you use it because it separates quite a bit.

Updated 7/1/16 My last order was April 9th, 2015. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get through the bottle to order again. I should mention that I no longer do twice a day. I am washing about every other day, so that is making the stuff last longer! Still, that is insanely long for a product to last. I am still in love with this product. I've recently had a downturn in my health. My mono flared up and my TSH went sky high (which means my thyroid is very low). I started losing a bunch of hair, and it got coarser. I'm convinced that this shampoo and conditioner helped to halt my hair loss. My hair is very dry and fluffy without this stuff. I'm so disappointed to see the low star rating this has, based off of people who had bad service with customer care. While I've had product that is slightly inconsistent, as they make it by hand, I've never have it be radically inconsistent, or be noticeably different. I have felt disappointed that this company hasn't shown more interest in their repeat customers, giving them discounts for future purchases, or even thank yous for people who write rave reviews and take the time to update and communicate with Amazon members. It's obvious they need to get their priorities straight and spend a little more time showing appreciation to their customers. This is such a fantastic product. I hate that people have had bad experiences with this company.
1818 comments| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2012
I loved the first bottle of Hair Loss Shampoo from this company (justnaturalskincare). It stopped my hair loss totally in about 5 weeks (2 shampoos per week). I ordered more and gave the last 1/3 of my shampoo to a friend who was losing her hair, also. To my surprise, the company sent a totally different shampoo for Hair Loss...the same label was on the new bottle of shampoo. The bottle was not the same either. The original order was a milky shampoo after shaking the bottle. The second order was a clearish thick shampoo that could not be shaken. I emailed customer service at(justnaturalskincare.com)telling them about this, and they responded saying that because it was "hand mixed" each batch was different, and "have a nice day". This is total BS. The shampoo should be exactly the same or bear some resemblance to the first product, but it does not. I called "customer service" twice, but no one was there to answer my call to address my questions. Customer service could only answer questions about shipping and billing--if you can even talk to someone. I am pretty sure I won't be ordering again from this company even though I loved the shampoo. I'll have to think long and hard about it....I hope they read this review.
1818 comments| 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
My wife's hair loss is dramatic. Something needed to be done.
This product, in conjunctions with the two other products which should be used in harmony, you'll likely be able to appreciate what my wife has.

It's too bad we couldn't show you her pictures. In the first month, we could see new hair growth. She also got into a regime of massaging her scale to increase blood flow. This has had to help too. Thank goodness for this product. Highly Recommend.
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2016
This does what it said, I have new roots where I used to part my hair too much! Before I used this I thought this is it I no longer styled my hair like that but nothing happened, this takes time but be patient it works for me.
on January 21, 2016
This is my first review for a product but I feel strongly about it. My hair was coming out in huge clumps and thinned out noticeably. I haven't yet gotten official blood work done for my hair loss but my guess is it's from iron or vitamin deficiency from years of not eating meat. In conjunction with taking iron & biotin my hair loss has decreased significantly. Whether it is this product alone (also using the grow new hair treatment) or in conjunction with my vitamin intake remains to be seen. However, I went from losing over 200 hairs to maybe about 10 each hair wash.

Hair loss aside this product smells great and lathers wonderfully for a sulfate free shampoo. My hair is fine and curly, sulfates dry out my hair while sulfate- free shampoo leaves it greasy. This shampoo leaves my hair soft and clean with just the right amount of moisture.

I'm an advocate for eating the right things to get your health up, but this product seems to help. All in all a great all natural shampoo.
on October 22, 2013
Wow, talk about mixed reviews! People seem to either love or hate this shampoo. I'm in the former camp.

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner combo for about nine months, shampoo my shoulder-length hair three times per week, and just started my third bottle (still on the second bottle of conditioner). So that tells you how long one bottle lasts--at least four months. The product is very thick, so it doesn't take a huge amount for each shampoo--just make sure your hair's very wet when you apply it so it gets distributed well and makes a rich lather. It leaves my hair feeling unusually soft and thick, more so than salon shampoos I've used.

I don't have the complaints of some reviewers. I'm fine with the price; it's as much as I was paying for a high-end salon shampoo, which was not as luxuriant and did not last as long or have natural ingredients as this one. Again, I'm on my third bottle and I haven't encountered any variation in the product. I also don't have to shake it before each use. I should add that I get a regular root touch-up at a salon, and this shampoo does not leach out the dyed color.

Does it stop hair loss? Hard to say. I was losing a lot of hair, as others have described here, each time I shampooed (hormonal changes). I started using this product about the same time I started taking lysine and evening primrose (both combat hair loss, I've read), and I'm now back to normal shedding.

I highly recommend this product, along with its companion conditioner.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2014
If you want to have the real Natural Hair Loss shampoo, please go to the Just Natural website and get it.

This one looks exactly the same as the one I got from Just Natural office website, but it does not work anything like that one. (The reason I used Amazon to buy it this time is because the Just Natural website does not offer free shipping unless I spend $75, while I just need the shampoo and I have prime, so I used Amazon, but very regretful.)

This shampoo is much more watery and less creamy. The worst of all is it does not work. I does not stop my hair loss like the other one. The other one lasts almost a whole year, and works really well on me. While for this one, I've used for just 2 months, and 1/3 is gone. I can't even return it to get my money back because they said I passed the deadline ...

I will never come here to get this product anymore.
on May 8, 2016
Just like my review of the the vinegar nutritive rinse. this product has slowed the natural thinning that comes with age. I've used it for 3 years now and my hairdresser remarked that my hair was looking healthy and thicker over the long term.
on May 15, 2014
It works quite well. It has stopped my hair from falling out & it is getting thicker. I would recommend it to my friends
on February 20, 2016
I don't do reviews just cause I'm lazy and I hate to but I absolutely love this product! I have been losing hair since my second baby's about three years now. I was losing handfuls of hair but since I started using this hair shampoo I've been losing literally couple of strands of hair a day which is absolutely amazing and i have only been using it for about two weeks I can't wait to see what happens in a couple months