Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 10, 2014
I purposely bought a DS Lite so that I could continue to play GBA games and this game is one of the reasons why. It's rated E for everyone and the rating is appropriate. No blood that I've seen so far anyway, so nothing disturbing for younger audience. The game itself it a classic side scrolling beat-em up, with vertical movement also. The levels are from a top down perspective, with some utilizing psuedo 3D levels. I'm still amazed with the graphical quality of the GBA cartridges and this one is no exception. The game is colorful with the characters animated extremely well and the controls deliver. While it can be challenging at certain stages, I would rate the difficulty as average, again challenging but not to the point of frustration. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone interested in old school gaming. There's still life in those older GBA carts.
on January 7, 2004
We got this game for my 5 yr old son for Christmas as he loves the television show!! He absolutely love the game and never tires of playing it!! It was definately worth the money and my sons friends all love playing it too. As a matter of fact I finally sat down to play the game and found my 5 yr old instructing me on how to do the special feature moves with the extra buttons. I also have teenage brothers and sisters and they were absolutely in love with the game too. I would say the game would normally be for a bit older than 5 yrs old though because my son is already very computer literate and can read completly, this is why he is able to handle it so easily. There are words on the screen they need to read or have read to them in order to do the games.
on July 1, 2014
THIS GAME IS REALLY AWESOME!!!!

Except that it is REALLY short.It took me about an hour and a half to beat the WHOLE DARN THANG!!!! and the only bonus content is "satellite combat simulator",which is just code word for "playing the level over again".Great game,but needs more length to it.
on April 17, 2004
My son, Jonathan, is five years old. He is a fan of the Justice League cartoon series and he loves this game. I asked him his favorite part, and he said when he fights against the evil versions of Superman, Hawk Girl and Wonder Woman, and when he fights the evil Grodd. As he does not read yet, he does not like the fact that there are parts that require reading.
on April 12, 2015
Good game, a pretty cut and dry beat-em-up
on November 14, 2015
Son loves game
on April 22, 2004
Great game, I've been reading Justice League on comic for a long time. My kid, who is 5 years old, watch JL on cartoon network, he loves it. His favorite is Batman, we gave him this game on Christmas and he loves it. As a matter of fact, now we both fight for the game boy to play the game. It's a lot of fun.
on December 29, 2003
We got our 4 year old son a Gameboy Advance SP for Christmas and since he LOVES the justice league we got this game for him. I was a little concerned that either the Gameboy or the game itself would be too advanced for him but he is loving it. It did not take a lot of time at all for him to master the controls. There are screens that show dialog we have to read to him but when he is playing he is completely absorbed and he is having a wonderful time.
Not sure how this compares to other Gameboy games since this is our first one but our son loves it. We have to wrestle the game away from him and he has been very well behaved knowing if he is not, then he will not be allowed to play. We are really glad we bought the Gameboy and this game. We will be trying other games.