4.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL
Published on October 26, 2011 by hillbillyswamp

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know about Flash, but zoogster is the worst.
Published on November 26, 2009 by pushing50

4.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
This is a great costume, but it runs really, really small. Our son is between 3T and 4T, so we ordered the toddler size first (the description said it fits through 4T) and it wasn't nearly big enough. More like a 2T. So we returned it and ordered the child's small, which says it's a size 4-6, and it fits perfectly. The actual packaging says "size 4-6, for 3-4 years," so apparently whatever size chart they're going by is a little off. : It's a great-looking costume, but order a size larger than you think you need to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Flash!, November 13, 2010
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
Great costume! Durable, true to size. The straps on the feet make it easy for my son to cover his own shoes. The mask is hilarious and easy to put on. I got great success out of this costume! It was a huge hit with my 4 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
This is perfect, my son absolutely loves it. He is in a 5/6 size for little boys and we bought the medium, it is a bit long for him in the arms and legs. He can still wear it, we roll up the sleeves. I bought big so he can wear it longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know about Flash, but zoogster is the worst., November 26, 2009
pushing50 (cleveland ohio) - See all my reviews
Zoogster should no longer be an Amazon retailer. Their customer service is non-existent. Bought this and another costume for Halloween, but more importantly, the school parties and parade the day before. They costumes didn't ship and didn't ship, I kept checking back and trying to email them and call them. The 800 number is totally bogus, busy at all times day and night. No response to repeated emails. Finally, the day before halloween, they shipped it overnight, without contacting me, though they knew that I could no longer use the costumes after the parties were over. They totally tried to snake it through before the buzzer, shipped it, and then when I returned it unopened, they charged me a restock fee, etc. Never contacted me, never responded. DO NOT BUY FROM ZOOGSTER. I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM ZOOGSTER!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
My son loves this. Let me tell you about JOY. Joy is watching your son, a huge FLASH fan, SUIT UP in his costume. When he starts running around the room, you get this great idea to grab a camera, and try to snap some pictures. Because you set it to a lower speed, some of the shots are a bit blurry - so those yellow boots suddenly look like yellow streaks - just like on the Justice League series - and you son now thinks HE IS THE FLASH. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent but Beware of Sizing, October 25, 2014
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
This costume did the trick. It looks exactly as it does on the website. My son got a lot of comments on how cool he looked in it (Flash draws a lot of attention since it's not the typical superhero costume). It's true that the costume is not high quality material or sewing job, as others have mentioned. But it held up for all of the Halloween events (3) that my active 5 year old has gone to thus far. My son was climbing on rocks and playground equipment while wearing the costume and there were no tears or break in the seams. For the price I think it's more than reasonable. My only problem is with the size. I bought the medium for my 46 lb, 3.5 foot tall son. It was way too big so I swapped it out for the small, which is very snug especially across his waist and shoulders (which means the clasp doesn't close around his neck). The legs are also not quite long enough to cover his shoes entirely. And, he can't comfortably wear clothes underneath the costume because of the tight fit. It would be better if they had more than 3 sizes that are so drastically different. I suspect that many average size 6 and 7 year olds or bigger 5 year olds would be out of luck, unable to fit either the small or the medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNTASTIC!, November 16, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
This costume made my son's Halloween! It was exactly what we were looking for at a reasonable cost. It is pretty durable considering he is SuperHero! I can't get it off of him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Justice League The Flash child's costume, November 2, 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
This costume was a medium and it fit my 6 yr old grandson perfectly. It was worth the money, and we will be able to use it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, October 2, 2014
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
I ordered this costume for my sons birthday, but unfortunately it's the "old" flash and because my son is 10 and knows the difference that was kind of a bummer. He still wears it for imagination play and there are no problems with it-
It's just not quite as cool as the newer version of the Flash. Based on price it was a good deal. Costumes are one thing I have bought a lot of for dress up play and they can be very pricey-this one was rather inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Boys The Flash Costume (Toy)
My four year old absolutely loved this and still wears it even though it's too small for him now. Thanks.

Justice League The Flash Child's Costume, Small