Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on February 24, 2015
I love this show. This review isn't about the show, it's about the product. I took a chance and ordered the 4-set from a private seller, TENTACKLES (out of FLA somewhere. I only know where this was fulfilled bc of the tracking slip). The price was significantly cheaper. Since this isn't a movie that i'll be watching over & over I figured, 'why not?' The items look suspect to me as if they may be from a questionable source. They are certainly NOT from a bonafide distributor. I say this because of the packaging. These discs look bootleg to me and are definitely from a third-party source and copied. The DVD labels are what can be produced off a computer label program on a color printer (that I have made myself). And the cases and the way the DVDs are packaged are definitely not like the Season 5 3-dvd set in one case with all the official inserts. I had rented the S1 - 4 prior to buying and was familiar with how they came from FX. These are not that. I haven't played them yet so I hope there are no problems. Just saying, 'buyer be warned.' UPDATE: These were indeed bootleg and would not play. I tried Amazons Trade-In program and they wouldn't take them because "the Artwork was not original." When I went to play the DVDs it was so clearly a poor quality copy. My hunch is this seller went and bought the DVDs from Target or somewhere, then copied them. Or got bootleg copies and sold them here for profit.
on December 26, 2014
Breaking Bad and Dexter are both great series. But you can't beat the dialog on Justified. Elmore Leonard is famous for his spot on realistic dialog, and this show continues the tradition. I don't know how much of this script he actually wrote, but the team that put this together stayed true to the spirit and style of Leonard's laser sharp and slightly off center characters. The people in charge of casting must stay very busy finding the folks that populate this world of screwball criminals and flawed lawmen. I just love this show. It's really a western set in modern-day Kentucky. All of the characters could easily be transported to a classic American West setting. I think this tragi-comic epic could even give Shakespeare a run for his money. OK, maybe I'm getting carried away. Just watch this thing.
on December 5, 2014
This is the ONLY show I have ever watched, that I can't wait to watch the next episode immediately. The writers, actors and set designers on this show are way over the top. I truly can't decide who I care for more; the hero or the main villain. It is very rare for me to watch a show that I can't guess in advance on what will happen next - Justified surprises me over and over again. Can't say I've watched a show that made me laugh out loud at the pinnacle of a tense life or death situation before! I know the current 6th season is sadly the final season. I'm just glad I now have seasons 1 - 5 and will quickly purchase season 6. I never watch shows again once I've seen them. However, watching this show over and over again is definitely - Justified!
on January 28, 2015
This show is absolutely amazing. From the brilliant writers and production staff to the supremely talented cast (stars, guest stars and supporting actors alike). What baffles me is, when you can get seasons 1-3 for 10 bucks each and season 4 for 25 bucks, why in the world would anyone pay 45 dollars extra to purchase them as a set?
on June 9, 2015
Very upset with Justified. Season 1 was good. Season 2 and 3 are a mess!!! Half of season 2 was not on the Dvd and season 3 is very poor quality. Kept stopping in our Bose DVD player so we then tried to watch it on our cheaper player and same thing. We just started watching season 4 and so far no problem. But not happy with the quality. After season 2 & 3 it's not our player, it's the poor quality of DVD's. Very upset with the 2 Seasons.
on June 8, 2014
From the start raylen givens Miami toharlen Kentucky this is by far 1 awesome series I promise this will hook you big time the writer Elmore Lenord do I need say more this is awesome from start to finish .
on December 24, 2014
Best show I have seen in quite a while. Too bad it is coming to a close. Season 6 starts in late January and it will be the last. Olyphant will draw you in with his brash humor and bad ass mentality. For you ladies, he will swoon you with his Southern charm and his tall, lean appearance, as well as his good looks. (according to my wife)The wife and I DO NOT miss an episode!!
on September 9, 2015
What's not to like? Timothy Olyphant, Walter Coggins, and Company are JUSTIFIABLY considered the best! Hated to see the series come to a conclusion after ONLY 6 seasons! They left us wanting more ... masterful!
on March 28, 2014
Love the series and it's even better commercial free! Now waiting for the last 2 seasons to become available to complete the collection.
on February 14, 2015
This is a great television series, especially seasons 1-4. Each of these years is a fantastic display of acting, not just with the regular cast but guest members as well. The writing is the other standout of this show. Absolutely fantastic, the dialogue, the storylines, everything adds up to an enjoyable experience each time you watch it.