5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy slipper with wiggle room for your toes
I really like these slippers, and have found myself wearing them almost nightly since I received them. They are super warm and cozy, and I love how easy they are to slip on just to walk around the house.

I find that they run pretty true to size, they fit comfortably and still give me a nice amount of wiggle room in the toes.

The fact that they are...
Published 7 months ago by DweebyChic

3.0 out of 5 stars If you are a size ten get the 11/12
I just ordered these in the L 9/10... Well I wear a size 10 and they don't leave much room, especially if you have wide and flat feet, otherwise if you have narrow feet, you probably will be fine with the 9/10. But, they are very snug on me and I can feel the back edge of the slipper touching my heal. So, buyers beware of the sizing issue... thanks
Published 7 months ago by Erica Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cozy slipper with wiggle room for your toes, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Justin Women's 5711408 Mule (Apparel)

The fact that they are lined with fleece keeps my feet extra warm, but I don't find that my feet get sweaty in them at all since the back is open. The soles are thick enough to provide cushion when I walk, and the bottoms have a nice grip which is nice when walking across tiled floors.

Overall, I'm very happy with these slippers and might even buy a backup pair for the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Mule, May 15, 2014
These were a great slipper for the winter...I will definitely order another pair for next winter. Great sole and very warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Warm, and Comfy, April 2, 2014
Kari Giacomelli (BROOKFIELD, IL, US) - See all my reviews
These are great slippers for a women with a larger shoe size. The look great and feel great. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 27, 2014
Gift for my wife who wears them always at home. Warm, comfortable and fine fit make this the most popular slippers

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL & NOT REAL SHEARLING, January 31, 2014
I got these for myself and was so excited until they arrived. They have been sitting in my car for almost 2 months still in shipping package because I was SOOOO DISGUSTED with the product I received. I guess if I had read details a bit better I would have seen they were faux shearling but the fit is wrong, they run so small and they just look cheap looking and terrible! Super disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slipper run small, January 13, 2014
I purchased these slippers from another site in size large as a gift for someone who normally wears a size 9 shoe. They were very small but I was able to purchase the next size up on Amazon. These fit great and she is very happy with them.

These slippers run small especially if you expect to wear socks with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!, January 10, 2014
these are perfect and just as I expected. They are very sturdy and well made. They fit true to size. I wear a size 9 shoe and the large size 9/10 fit perfectly. You cant go wrong with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT and just what I wanted! So I bought 4 pair!, January 7, 2014
I wanted slippers with a firm base, not the memory foam type. These were what I wanted. Searched 10 stores locally before I bought one of these. Went back and bought 3 more pair! I hope they re-stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars great slipper, January 4, 2014
These slippers are extremely warm, very durable and very comfortable. Love the slip on style. They stay put but are easy off, easy on. Great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mules, December 31, 2013
This is the first time I have ever worn this type of slipper. In retrospect, I am not sure why- they slip off easily when my feet get too warm, they go right back on when my toes get chilly, and don;t come off when I wander the house. Oh, but I do not wear them to the mall or anything!

Justin Women's 5711408 Mule