Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on August 5, 2013
Been resoled and heeled numerous times over the years but can't wear them anymore as have gone from a 8.5D to a 10E/EE in size. I can honestly say they have worn better than ANY other brand I have ever bought some at much much higher cost. Of course $485 in 1985 was a LOT of money but I wore these boots up until 2005 so considering they were actually VERY reasonable in cost and although I can't wear them now they still look good enough to wear!

I am going to order the lighter BR210 PUMA TAN in these as soon as I verify a 10EE will fit comfortably. Another quality pair will arrive on Wednesday in the 10EE.

I can highly recommend Justin Boots based on my experience with them over 45 years and having owned a couple dozen pairs of quality boots more than half being Justin's.
on April 11, 2011
My first pair of boots in years and they fit perfectly! fast shipping and great price for a good quality product!!!!
on October 28, 2013
These boots are awesome they fit and look great - Have recieved many compliments while wearing these boots. Recommend to everyone.
on March 11, 2015
I saw these boots online and fell in love. The leather on these boots is different than most cowboy boots. It is a good light tan leather and almost has a shiney plastic appearance to them. That may sound bad, but they look great in person. I have 6 or 7 pairs of boots I rotate through including snake, gator, and ostrich and I get more compliments on these boots than any of the others. The blunt toe really looks goos with either a good pair of jeans or even slacks.
These are now my go to boots. when Im looking for something comfortable and stylish. These definitely arent made to be out in the barnyard kicking around as the finish on the leather does scratch. But for a day at work or a night on the town with the lady, these are the right choice.
on December 26, 2013
I bought these boots for my husband for Christmas and he loved them and so do I! The pictures dont do them justice, the leather is more natural or raw looking if you will. Not a typical smooth leather finish, which I love bc it adds texture to the boot and gives it a rich look. My husband wears a 10.5 and I ordered his exact size and he said they fit great. They are a wider calf and toed boot but fit just right in the heel area which is where you want it to fit! Love these boots and would recommend them as a gift for any guy! Great buy!
on September 5, 2014
boots showed up on time, and fit as they should. ive worn a lot of boots in my day and i know a good pair when i see them. these are not bad, they look good and fit well. they seem a little flimsy however and i dont expect them to last me very long. a resole will be in the future if the foot bed holds up that long. could use a little more padding in the foot bed. liked the free shipping and they were cheaper than all the boot stores including the justin outlets in justin texas.
on July 26, 2014
These are great boots. They are comfortable, and are awesome colors, and a good price. I would recommend these to everyone who likes the color orange:) They also have a perfect shaft height. The only thing I didn't like about these boots was the fit around the ankle bone. Maybe it's just my feet, but their was some discomfort there. Otherwise a perfect boot!
on June 11, 2014
just rite for the money spent. i wanted a very tan boot to wear with some dark twenty x jeans and they look and feal great. has a leather bottom to the boot so they are deffinatly a dress boot. not ment for wet conditions, and not for dancing either. can be slippery on a wood floor.

from
ty

WA.
on June 2, 2015
I thought I was buying some cheap boots that I could beat on and not care because they only cost me $88.00 dollars, but after receiving the Justin boots I soon realized what a beautiful pair boots I had ordered. They are now the best looking boots I own. What a great deal on some relly great cowboy boots. 10/10, thanks.
on July 3, 2014
The boots arrived in the original packaging, very protected and fast. High quality leather materials, nice color and stitching. Did fit a little large. I ordered de 10.5 D since that is the size I use with brands like Lucheese and Cuadra, but the boots are nice to look at and high quality for the price. Will buy again.