4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish
For me this is not an every day shoe, but it's very comfortable in the winter. Warning, there is a break in period. Once broken in they are comfortable as any slip on, and they clean up nicely if you walk through puddles or mud. These will keep your feet dry, and look good long term. They are easily ten year boots.
Published 12 months ago by M. Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for City folk
Published 13 months ago by Jbone

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for City folk, December 10, 2013
Jbone "j" (Medford Oregon) - See all my reviews
Should have listened to the critics these boot run big. I ordered these along with some Tony Lamas for ranch work. Justin's run a good 1/2 size large. I bought EE might of been better without the extra width as well as they are wider then the TL's EE. These Justin boots are just ok, cheaper then my TL's so I guess the leather being thinner should not be a surprise. Not as much support as a higher end boots. Would be good for street wear or out on the town, but not really made to hold up to ranch style outdoor type work that I was hoping for. The boot details and finish was better then my TL's and overall and they are comfy and good looking. I will step up to a better boot and buy a 1/2 size down and loose the EE if I go with Justin next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, January 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, January 12, 2014
Order boots online all the time. First time I've had them run this large, almost a half size. But, the quality is what you expect from Justin. Kept them and got thicker socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars If only!, January 9, 2014
We wish these were not so wide! I ordered the boots in an E only to realize it was a double ee when they arrived- mea culpa. The boots are lovely and well made. I ordered the brown and my husband was iffy about the stitching, but they were so comfortable he was okay with it, but they were too wide. Those were returned, so my mom ordered the black. The stitching is multi colored and that is not my husbands thing. He loves the boots, but can't get past the coloring. Even though that will be covered by pants, I don't think he will let it go. All of that aside- they are nice looking boots! Good job Justin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot, December 27, 2013
JLP (Alloway, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Size runs true to size. Nice looking boot. Good deal for the money - I would purchase this boot again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same old Justins, January 29, 2014
I have owned Justin boots in the past so I was disappointed with the quality of the leather. The boots look fine, but the leather is thin.

4.0 out of 5 stars First order success, December 11, 2013
I am Very happy with the Justin boots. Thanks for great service everything worked out just great --- your word count is stupid

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice boots and perfect price, December 5, 2013
I bought these for my husband and they actually turned out exactly what he was looking for. He was very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, November 20, 2013
Love these . great boots that fit right and were comfortable all day long. Great looking but not too flashy.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a great pair of boots!, October 25, 2013
These boots fit just as expected. I am very pleased with how comfortable they are and how fast it was to break them in. I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely buy them again.

Justin Boots Men's Farm and Ranch Equestrian Boot