Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 13, 2013
These boots were the first pair of boots I have ever bought. The description is on point, and the boots fit nicely. I highly recommend get a half to a full size smaller because I have to send them back for a full size smaller. But besides that these are great boots, great for dancing or everyday wear. I highly recommend these boots!
on November 21, 2014
Bought these locally and loved them!! Unfortunately the leather started peeling on top after a few hours of wear. Keep in mind, I work in an office and I barely move lol. I sit at a chair and type.

The boots were not abused. I believe the initial raw materials had defects and once the boot started to bend with walking the leather imperfections popped out. I hate to do this but I can only give these a 1 star. They are too expensive to have this poor of construction. Again very comfortable. Great looking but definitely poor quality control. I wish that I could have loved these boots.
review image
on January 9, 2015
This is my second pair of western style boots. The first pair, I bought several years ago and could never get them to fit properly. In shoes and hiking boots, I normally wear size 10-1/2 or 11. I have finally found that pull on style boots fit differently and that the boot size shouldn't be your first indication of what necessarily fits your foot. It helps to find a store where the stock is out on the floor so you are free to try on several different sizes until you find one that fits. Even better, but harder to find these days, would be a good shoe store with a salesperson that actually knows their product and will take the time to "fit" you with the proper size. I opted for the big box store and watching the boot fit video on the Justin Boot website. Once you learn how the boot is supposed to fit upon first putting a pair on, you can get a good idea of your proper size. For me, a size 10 D was perfect. Hence the reason I posted the fit as running somewhat large. I'm conflicted by this but hope it will help people who, like me, were in the mindset that size 11 boots should fit.

Now on to the boot itself, these boots are made in the USA which is a plus. The workmanship is excellent for a boot in this price range and I don't feel that they need any real break in. The leather isn't super thick, but I don't expect any western boots to be thick like my hiking boots, you wouldn't be able to walk in them. Like my favorite hiking boots and most quality western boots, these can be resoled. I like the fact that if taken care of, these can last beyond most other modern footwear. The vamp color is a little lighter than what my computer monitor rendered, more of a light toffee color but I imagine it could be darkened by applying saddle soap or an oil. Regardless, I am happy with the color. My wife and kids did give me some ribbing on the color and loud stitching on the shaft, but they stay hidden under my jeans anyway.

All in all, a very nice American made boot for the money and I like them enough that I will probably buy another pair in a different color, especially, now that I know what fits.
on February 27, 2015
I love these boots! My main concern before purchasing was selecting the right size without having the luxury of trying the boot on first. I normally wear an 11 and sometimes an 11.5 in shoes, but after reading the reviews on the boot I purchased a smaller size. I bought a 10.5, and the boot fits perfectly. I could have gone even smaller if I had wanted a snug fit, but I went with the 10.5 and have a little wiggle room in the toe box. The width is perfect at DD. The boots look good and they feel good.
on July 18, 2015
Have been looking for a nice boot with square toe and low heel that was affordable. I FOUND IT here on Amazon. Justin Boots that are comfortable, square toe and low heel. Am very pleased - nice color combo and easy to take on and off. Recommend
on November 23, 2013
The boots are everything i imagined them to be. They look great and draw attention. They were just a little big, but i put some insoles inside ( because I'm flat footed) and they fit almost perfect.
on September 16, 2013
They look great, they fit exactly perfect. I couldnt be happier with them. I ordered a full size smaller than I normally wear in sneakers and the fit is perfect, they have that slight pop on the heel that seats them perfectly to keep them on your foot when working, with still plenty of room for my big wide foot. I love the color and design, I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes a good fitting square toe boot!
on January 7, 2015
my first pair of square toe boots... I like them better than I expected too, and they make my 7.5 foot look NOT so small... the boots seem fit just a bit large, but with socks and insoles they fit ok... I'm hoping the soles on these last longer than the ones I've had in the past, but for the price... I'm not going to complain too much....
on November 15, 2013
This pair of boots were order from my husband. After my son got his in, my husband tried on and really liked. So we ordered this one for him. He loves these boots.
on December 19, 2013
I love the boots but having flat feet my ankles sag inwards. What difference does this make? The stitching on the inside of the boots is not covered but exposed and that rubs big time on my ankles causing blistering. I've had to take Dr. Scholls insteps and attach to the side of each boot so I can wear them. While this may not be a problem for those with normal arches for those with fallen arches this can be a real pain. I suppose I could have returned the boots but I just like them too much so I'll live with the inserts attached to the side of the boots. They look great and with a little bit of cobbling I can comfortably wear them.