5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot
Great quality boot. Exactly what you would expect from Justin. There is accurate sizing and description. My husband absolutely loves them!
Published 18 months ago by Libba

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China
Published 19 months ago by Elaina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Justin Boots Men's Aqha Foundation 11" Round-toe Boot (Apparel)
I ordered some Justin cowgirl boots off eBay and I was very impressed with how pliable, comfortable and well-made they were. I can't stop wearing them; even though I try not to wear them too much on pavement/asphalt. So, I was similarly excited to purchase some boots for my hubby. These were on sale for such a great price that I decided to grab them for him, not knowing that Justin boots can also be made in China. The old saying "you get what you pay for" holds true for these...I wasn't as impressed with their pliability. They almost feel like a cheap version of leather or something...also, hubby got a size 9.5 and they ran pretty long. Since his heel was lifting a bit, I didn't mind since most riders prefer that anyway just in case your boot were to get caught in the stirrups. However, that aside, overall they just weren't that comfortable as the ones I fell in love with...that WERE made in the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Boot!!, December 20, 2012
After having owned many pairs of Justin boots, I found these on Amazon, at an amazingly low price $80.10. I purchased the boots, and contrary to a previous review, they fit perfectly, right out of the box. For the money, I feel these boots are the best boot I have purchased. I would find it hard to compare, with any manufacture, for a boot of this quality, for this price. I would highly recommend this boot to anyone who works in a farming and/or ranching environment. I am hard on boots, but so far, they are wash and wear (having worn them in heavy manure environment).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, December 12, 2012
Don Roser (Andover, Kansas, US) - See all my reviews
Great quality and comfort. I would purchase this again and highly recommend to my friends. These boots are an excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, June 4, 2014
As always, Justin Boots stands true to their reputation - beautiful boot, EXCELLENT quality, exact fit. Always enjoying giving Justin as a gift because I know it will last and look great for a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking Boot - Beware the Sizing, June 2, 2014
AR GT (GEORGETOWN, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I had to return the first pair back and get a bigger size.

First of all, the boot looks great. Nice color. nice leather look and feel. However, the strap that is topically sewn on the shoe part of the boot provides very little "give" in the shoe. After a year, the leather over the top still seems stiff and binds. I cannot wear these boots for more than 3 hours at a time. Even then, i need to use a shoe stretcher spray each time i put them on. If they stretched over time and conformed to my foot I would have rated them higher.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, March 6, 2014
100% recommended excellent, very satisfied with the purchase just what I expected purchase without fear. product in excellent condition and the required times

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, February 10, 2014
I have had these for over a year now, and have been very pleased with the boots. I just ordered a pair of Justin boots with the steel toe for work. Can't go wrong.

2.0 out of 5 stars I loved the style, but not the fit., July 29, 2013
Others have commented on how tight this fits across the top of the foot, where the leather pieces fit together. They are absolutely right. The rest of the fit would have probably been good it I could have fit my normal sized feet in to this too tight boot. I had to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves them., April 10, 2013
We got these for my Dad for his birthday and he really likes them. Says they're very comfortable and fit very well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›