5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots...
Published on March 5, 2011 by C. Cardoza

3.0 out of 5 stars MADE IN CHINA
I had these on my wish list for a while now, and I ended up running into them at the local boot shop. I tried them out and the fit was good, very comfortable. Then I noticed they are made in CHINA.. I put them back..
Published on December 2, 2011 by M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots..., March 5, 2011
I saw a pair of boots like these before Christmas while waiting in line for my niece to see Santa. I couldn't stop staring at them and was a lil worried I'd upset the guy. When I found out that Justin made a pair just like them I had to get them. I ordered them here as opposed to my normal Boot Barn because they were almost $35 cheaper and had free shipping. They were a little tight at first but broke-in in about a day. Very comfortable and great looking. I use them almost daily...around town or going out at night. An awesome boot.

3.0 out of 5 stars MADE IN CHINA, December 2, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks and that's it, November 29, 2013
DakotaRob (South Dakota USA) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable boots. Wore them every day for a couple weeks and they broke in easily. Only negative is that they are made in China. Sizing was little off, my other US made Justin boots of the same size fit better. Update - have had these boots for 3 months now and I have to lower my rating. They still look ok, but the fit has gotten worse. A good boot will conform to your foot, these just feel weird after continued wear. They've stretched an flop around on my feet. And the cheap materials smell bad too. I don't have an issue with foot odor in any other well made boots I own. These have a bad chemical type odor after wearing all day. Sorry Justin, you need to rethink your off-shore boot building. I won't be buying any more made in china junk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot, May 8, 2013
Justin boots are good, quality footwear. I was only dismayed that they did give out on me after a year of constant hard, daily wear. I'm not deterred from buying Justin Brand again but I'll definitely have to let them have some rest if I want to keep them for more than 12 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and what's the big deal about China?, April 25, 2014
I received these boots and they fit perfectly! Very comfortable. Look great! And what is the big deal about being made in China? Do you people even realize how much stuff you use EVERYDAY that is made in China? Get over it! I recommend these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, February 25, 2015
I absolutely love these boots. I tried them on at a local feed supply store and I noticed that they fit extremely large for my normal 10 and a half. So I went down the line and found them in a size 10, much to my surprise they fit like a glove. Needless to say when I went on amazon I purchase them in a size 10. There is a presidents day sale so I got 25 percent of the normal price, also upon approval for an amazon visa credit card I got another 70 dollars off, so I got this awesome pair boots for merely 60 dollars and that's with me rounding up. Very happy with the boots, if these ones end up wearing out and performing well I'm definitely going to buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, pure love..., December 12, 2014
This is my 3rd pair of Justin's... First one was made in the US, second was the exact same style and made in China. In both cases the sole wore out way before the leather had any damage. And this was with pretty much daily use because of my job. I just opened the box with this new pair, and it's love at first sight. The fit is perfect and the look great. Now, the leather seems like it needs to be threated like a baby for it to last long time looking nice. So I don't recommend them as a work boot. Over all... Happy happy happy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 30, 2014
R. M. Dean (Pacifica, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Awesome is how my 14 yr old grandson described these boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 26, 2014
I needed some great cowboy boots that will hold up and these are not only awesome looking but very durable. The rubber soles will be awesome for the winter time and the leather is so tough I doubt these will wear out anytime soon. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, June 21, 2014
I had looked for these boots everywhere. This was the best deal and a great buy I will recommend. I will order boots from here again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›