5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brand
I purchased these as a gift for my husband. He had a pair same brand but round toe and actually loves the square toe better. Loves the brand.
Published 11 months ago by coley16

1.0 out of 5 stars They looked awesome, but...
These boots looked great, and once I could get them onto my feet, they felt great. I liked how they don't have a tall heel on them and felt like a regular pair of work boots. They weren't awkward to wear at all.

BUT

Published 10 months ago by Joshy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars They looked awesome, but..., October 29, 2013

BUT

Three days into wearing them, I started having problems. The pull loops on top of the boot that you use to pull the boot onto your foot started to fall off. The stitching on these loops was faulty. I could have taken them to a shoe repair shop, but these were a brand new pair of boots... there is no reason that I should have to take a pair of new boots to a repair shop. I decided that I didn't want a pair of Justin boots anymore, and asked the seller for a refund. According to the seller, they won't refund worn items, only replace them. HOWEVER, according to Amazon, you have 30 days for a refund under their A to Z guarantee. I did have to file a claim through Amazon to get a refund for these boots, and after I opened the claim I was issued a refund. This is why I love Amazon and their customer service. I did have to do all the leg work to get the refund though... I had to make a bunch of phone calls to Amazon's customer service and even go to the post office and pay out of pocket to ship the boots back to the seller. Amazon did credit my account for the $15 it cost to ship them back though, so again another star for Amazon's customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brand, September 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot - Way Worth The Money, August 8, 2014
At first I was a little thrown off that the boot wasn't American made. I was also thrown off that one boot was a bit tighter fit than the other. I must say that they got worn after a week or so and are very, very comfortable. I wear them all day 5 days a week. I love these boots! Quality is up to par, comfort is absolutely there, and I get comments on the style of them frequently; even more so than any of my other boots. I own a handful of boots from Ariat's to Nocona's and these are my favorite. From my experience with these boots, the price, the style, I wouldn't hesitate purchasing these. Would buy em again if I had to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another pair of Awesome boots!, July 22, 2014
I bought a pair of Justin Original Stampede Work boots two year ago. They were the round toe roper style. I'm still wearing them and they feel as good as my tennis shoes! This pair is no exception! It will take a few weeks to get them properly broken in. Through that time they may be stiff or not super comfortable. But don't give up hope! They will break in to be one of your favorite pairs of shoes to wear all day long in comfort! I totally love my new Justin Square toes! And my brother tried them on and likes them so much, he's gonna buy a pair! 2-thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots and a great price, July 10, 2014
Gorgeous pair of boots. Fit a bit larger than expected, but feel perfect. Comfortable wearing them all day long. I recommend for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, July 9, 2014
My son wanted these boots for a while so I ordered them here because the were less than in the store. The came in two days with Prime and they fit perfect. My son, age 15, wears them everywhere. I would definitely order them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 18, 2014
These boots were perfect for what we wanted and fit just like they should! They also were shipped quickly and the box arrived in perfect condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality boot...., June 15, 2014
Very comfortable boot, the look and feel is what I expected! Justin boots are worth every penny even if you do get them on sale!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Gift!, June 12, 2014
I bought these boots as a gift for my boyfriend, he hasn't taken them off since! He loves them and says they are perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 11, 2014
These are great boots. Ordered them for my husband for work and he loves the look and fit. The price is better than any I was able to find elsewhere. Will definitely order from this seller and this product in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›