5.0 out of 5 stars First Boots. Great Fit!
Published 10 months ago by j2dp

1.0 out of 5 stars used? I bought new.
The boots look great and feel great. I'm kissed off that I received used boots and not new. I purchased new boots and upon receiving noticed lines where the boot creased from wear the found someone's extra insole withtoe wear marks. Kind of disgusting.
Published 3 months ago by Michael C. Burton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First Boots. Great Fit!, January 29, 2014
These are the first set of western boots that I have owned. Before purchasing these I did have to go to local stores and try several boot brands on before I decided to purchase them from Amazon (sorry local retailers but one of you disappointed me in customer service and the other just didn't have this particular style). I also viewed the helpful videos on the Justin Boots website that discussed the proper fit of a western boot. These were 10.5 and I usually where an 11 in sneakers. I was very surprised at how comfortable they are. Now, I just need to purchase some boot socks because the pull tabs are chaffing my legs near the calf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice high quality product, September 4, 2013
Amazon Customer (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I came in short time and by putting them on it feels right away good. Now after some weeks it only more comfortable and looks very nice when I have them on. Very good quality. I love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars There really nice and comfortable but just to big and I have ..., August 27, 2014
There really nice and comfortable but just to big and I have to have them for work I should have got a 8 but all my other boots are 8 1/2 or 9 so i don't know what I need to do I'm currently out of town and will not be home till a month or so from now .

1.0 out of 5 stars used? I bought new., September 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking boots!, December 2, 2013
These boots look great, and they feel very good. I'm very happy with them, And because their steel toed, that adds an extra dimension of amazingness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, tough boots., December 2, 2014
These are solid work boots. I wear a 13 regular and these boots fit me exactly right. A little bit of style added to a basic work boot, but basically just what you expect from Justin; a tough, quality boot at a fair price. Other boot makers should be reminded about the simplicity of maintaining a consistent fit and quality at a fair price. Justin knows this and takes care of their customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Boots, July 15, 2014
The boots are very comfortable, easy to take off and on. The price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Perfect fit at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, June 26, 2014
This are great work boots. Fit well and do not make my feet hurt. Wish they would hold up longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Felt a bit tight, June 25, 2014
The initial fit felt a bit tight but might be a issue of just starting to where them in ?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›