5.0 out of 5 stars "Daily" Riding Boots
Published on September 27, 2011 by TQSA

3.0 out of 5 stars White Powder Boots?
My boots came from Amazon with a white powdery substance all over them. I needed to wear them right away so I wiped it off, but why did they come like that? What was it? Can anyone tell me?
Published 8 months ago by Brookside

5.0 out of 5 stars "Daily" Riding Boots, September 27, 2011
TQSA (El Prado NM USA) - See all my reviews
I ride Western and spend some time almost every day either on my horse or in a paddock. These Justin boots are very comfortable and serviceable and were reasonably priced. They seem to be waterproof (no intrusive leakage from mud) and I was gratified to find that though they were reversibly dented, they protected my toes the several times my horse managed to step on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars justin boots gypsy, February 13, 2012
This is my first pair of Justin boots. I own two pairs of Ariat Fashion boots which are in my true size 7 1/2. For these Justin boots I had to get an 8 because the 7.5 were too small. These are more working boots anyway so I wear them with thick wool socks. I use them for working outside and horseback riding. They are waterproof which was a huge factor in my purchase. They are very comfortable! I can't believe how lightweight they feel too, I was expecting them to more heavy then they are. With all the positives in their practicality they are also really cute too! Can't go wrong with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am back to my roots in my Justin Cowgirl Boots!, August 24, 2013
Love is too simple a word. In January I had a brain tumor removed. I had to learn to do everything I took for granted such as walking and talking over again. Mission accomplished. Took a long time and I lost the hearing in my left ear. In June I was bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider. Nasty. In July I was diagnosed with breast cancer. In August, I ordered myself my favorite boots on Earth. Justin Gypsy Boots. I kicked the brain tumors' butt, survived the spider bite and now I am going to kick breast cancer in the boobs with my awesome cowgirl killer boots, they are the bomb. You can survive anything with the right people by your side, faith and a great pair of boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, January 4, 2012
Fit was perfect, style as shown, durable boot. Wears comfortable and sturdy, boot is holding up well in the mud and even rainy weather. great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !!, September 6, 2013
I love Justin boots but I was a little worried when I read the reviews about how they fit cause some said to order a half a size bigger if ya have wide feet ( they don't make these in a 11 1/2 ). That was not the case at all the size 11 I ordered fit wonderfully. I love these boots so comfy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy boots, January 4, 2012
Purchased for 4h for going to fair and stomping around, holding up very well, comfortable and durable for every day wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfy!, September 23, 2013
I bought these literally one day before I was supposed to leave for a dude ranch. I'm tall so I didn't want anything with too high of a heel and I didn't want boots up to my knee, after searching I found these. They are so comfy it's ridiculous! I must have read 70 of the reviews on the gypsy boot and even went to the Justin website to see what it had to say…I did my research. I went against the apparent majority of buyers who purchased a half size larger than their normal shoe size, and I'm glad I did. I have a wider foot and a high instep but the 9.5s fit great. After about 15 minutes of wearing them, the boots seemed to "give" in the right places and fit great.

I wore them the entire weekend and have no complaints! In fact, I wore them to work my first day back (and I'm on my feet alot) and at the end of the day my feet felt great! OK, one complaint, I just wish they had another black version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Gypsy boot, June 18, 2013
Great boots/ great price! I've had them about a month, and they are some of the most comfortable riding boots I've worn. I've had Justin's and Ariat's and like both, but these are so comfy, easy to get on and off and have great support for all day on your feet or in a saddle; but clean up nicely for wearing with jeans or a skirt. A tiny bit bigger than I expected, but they are comfortable and I don't know if I'd go a half size smaller (I ordered a half size larger as suggested for my wide feet, and they are plenty wide enough). I would definitely buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars gypsy boots, December 21, 2011
I bought these boots for something that I could wear to work and on an average day. These boots are very cute, lightwieght and comfortable. WORTH EVERY PENNY I SPENT. Just beware when you buy, they do run slightly on the small side. Maybe get them a half a size bigger than you usually would.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!, September 27, 2011
I bought this brand and style on the recommendation of a friend, wow, she wasn't kidding!! They are sooo comfortable!! I wore them all day the first day I got them and I have yet to have a blister, sore feet, anything! I definitely recommend them!!

Justin Boots Women's Gypsy Boot