Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Justin (Dallas Billionaires Book 2)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 12, 2016
This is Justin and Sarah's book, Sarah goes to Justin with an HR problem within the company, he is attracted to her and she to him . After some trouble she asks him for a transfer and he makes her his assistant and the fun begins. Loved this book
on April 24, 2015
Sarah had a crush on Justin for many many years. She always dreamed of what it would be like to have him in her life. She works for his company and came across the fact that they had illegals workers at the company. She brought this to the attention of her boss Melanie and she did nothing about it. She took it to the owner. Justin Owens went to Melanie and confronted her she resigned. Her assistant Angela took over and being Melanie friend made Sarah's life miserable. When this all came to Justin's attention he made her his personal assistant for his present one was expecting her first child. Of course Justin has a plan in my mind for he has his eye on Sarah. These three billionaires know what they want and just how to get it.
on May 6, 2013
Actually...this is just about a carbon copy of the first book. Yes,it tells more about how Sarah & Justin first came together, and their marriage was different. I was also disappointed that the author didn't update us a little on the Steven & Bailey saga. It's like the author is writing about all three couples at the same exact time.

Would I recommend this book? Probably not. If you read the first one, you've almost read this one too.
on October 22, 2014
I enjoyed the first book but most of this book was a copy and paste of the first book. First time I have seen them do this. Verry disappointed and will not read the third book and maybe not the author again.
on September 1, 2013
This book was terrific-full of emotional romance with some hot loving. New author for me, but wil b reading more of her books. Justin was easy to immerse oneself with the characters of this book. Enjoyed book-I would rate it a 6.
on April 11, 2013
Sarah and Justin met by fate or some would say necessity. Sarah was out of options when she showed up at Justin's house with her niece Faith. Lucky for her Justin say a beautiful women and allowed them stay. Can't wait to read the next two stories about how Kevin and Cody find love.
on March 22, 2013
I know this book series isn't the great American novel, but the plot is weak. It is pretty cheesy to assume all rich people think they can boss people around. You want it to end happy, but throw in a spiteful person in human resources for some of the plot is just weird.
on May 3, 2014
I like this story of Justin and Sarah but it was to much of the same as Steven and Bailey. The island, Motu Tane was the same,I know it was a business trip for the three guys but I wish it was more interesting, they treat the women like puppets. I don't think I'll buy Cody and Amber's story
on July 26, 2013
I really like that it makes me laugh and smile and feel what I'm missing in my own life it has good moments switching b/w both characters but is a little of the same as the first book I did enjoy it and will read the last book
on June 6, 2014
I was rather disappointed with this book. This book was very immature. My 16 year old granddaughter can develop a story better. I consider this a Cinderella fantasy and with all the suggestion of "sensual content" I would even let her read this book. Sorry Kirsten, I think you blew this one.