Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 1, 2013
This is my second pair of Justin boots. I chose Justin because they offer narrow widths at a good price, an increasingly rare option these days. I liked the first, somewhat dressy, pair so much that I thought it would be great to have a second pair for working around the house. While this pair fits a bit looser than my first, they are very comfortable. Equally important, they have a rubber (or similar material) sole that offers great traction. I notice, too, that the sole sheds dirt and mud easily. Before getting these boots, I wore hiking boots for doing outside work, and I got tired of taking time to lace them up, especially when I needed to go in and out of the house. All too often, I'd decide not put them on, risking damage to my street shoes. Now I have these boots near the door to the garage, and I can easily slip into and out of them when I'm working on some project. And I get extra points with my wife by not tracking dirt into the house.

As a bonus, these work great as motorcycle boots. These were a bit pricey, but I've decided they are worth the money!
on April 18, 2013
These are no doubt a great boot . But they are not the same as the previous pair I once owned ! Style 4760 is still made in the USA . Thats a huge plus !!! Did anyone else notice the style was changed a bit ?? #1-The leather does not seem as 'tough' as they once were and #2 - the bottm soles have been changed. (my older pair has like a sort of 'cut-out' sole on the bottoms of heel and ball ) its hard to explain !! Now the soles are just flat . If you google these Justin Boots (4760) and look at the images , you can see the difference of what I'm talking about . Anyway - I just hope that Justin Boot Company is not skimping on the material ! Also- my older pair does not have the words 'Patent Pending' scribed on the bottom soles. (Whats that all about )? And does anyone know if these can be leather/water proofed ,without damaging the boot ????
on September 5, 2012
I have been wearing these boots for many years now. The last pair was almost 6 years old and just as comfortable. Ordering them with the style number online and then getting them was way easier than going to the store, and the price was way better than i have paid for them in texas.Great product, and fast shipping, I give this two thumbs up!
on February 3, 2013
When I first put them on, I expected that it would take break-in time before they would feel real comfortable, but I was wrong. The boots felt as if they had already been broke-in. I intend to buy this brand for my next pair of boots.
on September 3, 2015
These are my after work and weekend boots, rain or shine. They were a little lighter in color than expected, but a good treatment of Mink Oil darkened them up a bit more. Now they're completely waterproof and repel dirt too. All for $5 more. There's still a lot left in the can. I would definitely recommend these boots.
on February 19, 2013
These boots are durable ,comfortable and require very little " brake in time ". This is the third pair I have purchased and will not wear any other kind of boot. They are every bit as comfortable as a pair of tennis shoes. Buy them you will not regret it.
on June 14, 2014
I originally purchased this boot 10 years ago to do yard work and heavy landscaping. They cost me 150.00 at a boot store. I bought them with comfortable inserts and they fit wonderfully. I'd wear them heavily for a few years, then casually and then not at all for awhile. I keep them clean with saddle soap and oiled with mink oil once or twice a year if needed. Now I wear them every day at work and for riding my Harley. Let me tell you that you will not find another pair of quality boots that will withstand this kind of wear for the money. Buy these and wear them to get the job done. Upon purchase these boots should feel great, so if not then send them back and purchase the correct size for yourself. Once you have established that then your golden. Wear them every day for a few hours a day and then add a few hours every day. You can oil them up and add a boot stretcher to keep the proper shape to assist, but i never needed that for these boots. Take care.
on January 26, 2016
these are my first western style work boots, i was appprehensive about ordering on-line. i had gone to a local boot store and realized that i neeeded triple E, though they said they could special order i decided to check out amazon. there i found Justin Boots Made in America(priority one) a few key strokes later i saw what i wanted, followed suggested size and ordered. deliverd on time.they are exactly what i wanted. i have worn these for about two weeks and i'am very satisfied.in fact i don't like taking them off.i'am now looking for another pair for casual wear.
review image
on June 18, 2015
My husband loves these boots. They are hard to find any more with the round toe. He hates the square toed boots.. that seems to be all you can find in stores any more. Will purchase more as long as they are available.
on May 11, 2015
I have another pair of Justin boots.. 11EE they fit great... I have wide feet..those are bent rail ... again, those immediately fit great
I bought this pair in 11EE.. I had to check, I thought they sent 11D
Wayyyyy too narrow.
I sent this info to Justin Customer support... I said, this is my experience.. and this pair is too narrow

They said.. always order smaller than your exercise shoes when buying boots.. and some manufacturers have different sizes

So.. on Justin's side.. their customer service people do not read well. (I said they were too small,... they said order boots smaller)

Very disappointed (and I'm a pretty easy to please sort of man)