Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 16, 2014
I am a 6'8'' 300# man. I normally buy Timberland Pro but I have been disappointed by the quality and durability of their wellington style boot. I saw these for a good price and I decided to try them. I work on a shipyard which is 10 hours per day of standing, climbing, walking...These are the lightest most comfortable boots I have ever owned. I wear a 14d and they are a tad bit long but I double up on my socks anyway for extra support and it works out great. They come stock with a great set of insoles. I would suggest applying a water-proofing spray as they are not described as water proof. I used kiwi campdry heavy duty which is also available on amazon or at your local retail store.
on December 17, 2013
It is common knowledge that Justin's are always about 1/2 size to big so instead of ordering 10.5 sneaker size I ordered a 10 boot size. Fits great and very nice looking. Bonus is there an actually work boot as well.
on July 5, 2015
I went to a local shoe / boot store to try on a pair of these boots to make sure I had the size right. I prefer to buy things locally if I can help it, but this store did not carry any other color other than the brown / green combo and I wanted black.

I ordered the 10.5 and found the fit to be perfect. When coupled with a good pair of boot socks, the fit was absolutely perfect. The square toe gives my toes room without any bunching them together and the top of the foot area is snug enough to make the boot feel good, but not overly restrictive. The shaft of the boot does not fall down, but was quite irritating against my legs until I purchased some boot socks. This is by no means a fault of the boot.

I wore these to work (office job behind a desk) for 11+ hours and never did they hurt or I feel a need to take them off. Today, I wore them to cut a 25-30 foot tree out of my front yard and again, they were comfortable and I appreciated having the composite toe in the even that a branch "went" the wrong way.

The boot seems well made, sturdy, and so far, has taken every lick I have thrown at them. Of course they are only a week or two old, but have already broken in nicely and are my "go to" boot for just about anything. I am planning to buy another pair in brown next chance I get.

UPDATE: 10-25-15
So I have had these boots for a few months and thought I would give an update. A few months ago, we had a customer come to our offices and I ended up spending the day walking around with the customer. We went over concrete, gravel, and grass areas. After being on my feet all day, my feet hurt, but the boots held up fine. I normally work in an office (desk, nice, chair, etc.) so I guess I have become a sort of softy in regards to being on feet for extended periods of time. With some gel insoles or something of that nature, I believe these boots would have given me all day comfort.

This evening, we had the remnants of Hurricane Patricia (we're in Southeast Louisiana) and my folding awning blew into the back yard. I donned a rainsuit and these boots. Trying to get the awning to collapse had be standing in 4-6 inches of water and these boots held up fabulously! I was in the water for about 10-15 minutes, and my feet never got wet. I would imagine that after an extended period of time, the leather would have given way to the water, but for the quick fix, they worked perfectly.
on November 1, 2015
These are nice looking boots but like other reviewers have stated, they run large. For some reason I ignored the customer reviews and ordered my normal size, 13D. These things are huge. I'm returning them and exchanging them for a 12. If those don't fit, I'll return that pair and get a pair of Justin USA black boots. The difference between these boots and the Justin USA boots are night and day. If you can pony up the extra cash, get the boots that are made in the USA. I do like the look of these boots with the rubber/work sole. Overall these are good boots just disappointed with how odd they were sized.

Update: I received the 12D's and they fit nicely. A little snug but they will stretch out. They don't sell them in half sizes so a 12.5 would probably be perfect. Still debating on returning them and ordering the Justin USA black boots.
on August 4, 2014
I've had these boots for about 3-4 months. I've never had the soles on a pair of boots wear out as quickly as these did, and I've had more boots than I can count. I work in a sawmill, walking on grating, catwalk, concrete, dirt, etc. The heel on these boots "collapsed", as in they compressed and didn't return to their original shape. That means that they have little to no impact protection now, and the small bit of rubber under the foam has already worn through. The boots were a hair large but not enough to bother me at first. Once I worked the boots in they got even looser. I will not buy this pair of boots again. They are for casual wear in areas where a composite toe or steel toe is necessary. They are not for heavy work.
on June 25, 2014
These Justin's seem to be very well made. i was concerned that they would be too big if I ordered them in my 11 EE size based on comments here. I threw caution to the wind and ordered them in my size and I am happy to report that they fit perfectly. i am a pipefitter/mechanical foreman by trade and I don't like laces on my boots because they burn up because of sparks from arc welding and using a cutting torch. composite toes are the only way to go because they are cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter than the steel toes.
on December 21, 2014
The boots that I have received are the third pair of Justin boots that I have used as work Boots.

I find Justin boots to be all that I expect from work boots used in the offshore industry, they fit well and are comfortable, with no blisters of the feet.

However, my one criticism is that the soles and heel are very susceptible to accellerated wear.
on February 9, 2016
Justins so far are the best feeling boot on my feet, and i have pretty flat wide feet. I have worn other boots, but for whatever reason these seem to work best for me, its almost like I am walking barefoot. They have a good amount of support for my low arch, and the break in time is only about 48 hours. Have owned these now for 5 months and they are still holding up strong and show no signs of giving out any time soon. I average about 11000 steps a day and work in the oil field.
on February 20, 2015
After a quick water break in (fill full of water, empty, walk around and change socks every couple hours til dry) they fit great and I love the look. After a few days of working in them they are one of the few boots that didn't need gel insoles(COMFY).
on September 18, 2015
The boots are beautiful but I've been 10.5 with every range of shoe and can understand being a little off but this fits like an 11 or 11 (+) The product is perfect but this shoe would sell much better if the description of the size was present.