Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 22, 2013
I work construction and have fallen in love with these boots. Took about a week to break in but have been comfortable and durable over the last 5 months Ive been wearing them. No complaints at all. Hand made, real leather, made in the USA.

Also - the boot is well sealed up to the ankle so if you walk through a puddle or water your feet will stay dry. I would suggest getting a silicon sealant for them to help protect them from any stains and help shed water.
on October 16, 2011
I am a mechanic, and bought these 16 months ago. The only thing that is wearing out is the shoe laces. The soles and uppers are staying in good shape working in a grease, oil, and solvent soaked work environment. The design of the soles are excelent for not tracking grease around the shop or in cars. This is my 2nd pair of these boots, worn daily in about 6 - 7 years. I still use the old ones to work outside if its muddy, ect. They are very comfortable, and I am on my feet for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I would definately recomend to a friend.
on October 7, 2014
I've been wearing the copper caprice 8" lace-up work boot for 9 years now. I do large truck to giant industrial tires for a living and get v14 to 18 months out of a pair before I wear the sole's down uneven and start having issues with hip and spine alignment. Even then I use them for another year as lawn mowing boots. I've tried danner's, Georgia's, and ariat's and nothing ever slides on like a Justin. Sure I usually feel the need to replace the insoles half way through their life but when you consider the mileage I put on them that should be expected. These boots outlast my socks. I giggle and smerk to myself when I hear my coworker's complain about how much their boots cost, how long they last, and how much their feet hurt. The price is more than reasonable for the quality of product and you can be sure your American dollar goes to an American rooted company. Recently the local D&B supply was out of stock, so I came here and look different and new colors. I got the Tobacco and I have say this is a hot boot. Looks outstanding. 9 years, I give others a chance, but nothing I've found measures up. I thank god for American made Justin's!
on December 28, 2007
My husband gets a new pair of Justin Boots for Christmas every year. These hold up well and the sole is great for working in but the boots are still stylish.
on July 25, 2015
These are my husbands favorite work boots. He is extremely hard on boots and these are the most comfortable boots for him and they hold up better than most other brands he has tried. He was a little concerned that the toe was designed a little more narrow on the new version but he hasn't had any issues with them. I will say that the tongue flaps that come with the boots were two very different colors but it wasn't an issue because he doesn't use them.
on March 11, 2015
This is my 2nd pair I am on my feet 14 hour a day at work best boot ever good job Justin. I use to buy Redwings but they went down hill and can not get close to this fit and comfort yes you should try them thanks.
on August 20, 2014
I wear these boots when I ride my motorcycle in all sorts of weather. These boots take the punishment and keep going. Yes, they get beat up looking but they stay together and continue to offer protection and comfort. They're hot in the summer but lace-up boots are hot. Good feel of stability from the lace-up portion too. I've worn these as work boots too (the steel toe variety) when I worked in the chemical plants and they were great for being on your feet all day. Highly recommend.
on January 12, 2015
I bought these for a 'one pair of shoes' journey; with the pants legs covering the tops they look like shoes of a sort. There are gussets up to the hooks that make them useful for slopping through wet streets. The soft leather uppers and 'rubber' soles required no break-in. The fit with a pair of medium weight socks is perfect; I've been kicking around town wearing dress socks which makes them rattle a bit. The laces are extremely long; I'll probably replace them. Extremely pleased.
on August 4, 2014
Just ordered another pair after 3 1/2 years of daily jobsite wear on my last pair. The only reason they needed replaced is I finally wore the soles down on one side of the heel. The leather is high quality and the stitching hasn't failed even a little bit. These are a true value in a boot. Cheap, Chinese-made work boots are not a value at their price point. These made in USA boots use impeccable materials and workmanship and the price is unbelievable for the quality. You will spend more money replacing inferior boots.
on September 19, 2015
Best boots I have owned in years. Bought a second pair after wearing them almost every day for a couple of months. Size was slightly larger than expected but the extra room allows me to wear the really thick boot socks I like. Lack of heavy lugs on soul is perfect. Easy to clean mud off the soul. We have few rocks but lots of mud where I live. Height gives excellent ankle support and protection.