|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$90.24 - $124.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.25" around
- All leather upper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Justin JOW Stampede boots are hard working boots in handsome disguise. This Stampede work boot features a rugged brown leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" bone leather shaft. Mesh fabric liningfort taped inside seams. Reinforced saddle vamp. Rugged dual-density midsole and performance storm welt. 1 1/4" stockman heel. Round steel toe. Oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant outsole.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00A8J85WS
- Item model number: Stampede Steel Toe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice boots! Justin are always comfortable right our of the box! Durable construction and kept the snow off my feet all day working in the snowPublished 5 months ago by Anthony
I have had a pair of Georgia boot romeos and didn't like them these are like a slipper to do anything in I highly suggest getting thesePublished 7 months ago by James Zachow
I have been wearing Justins for over 40 years and this is the most comfortable pair ever!Published 13 months ago by cenvalleysteel
Boots fit perfect and are well built as is expected with Justin boots.Published 15 months ago by James
Great fit and very comfortable to wear! I got the steel toe version so I could use them at work, but I end up wearing them all the time. I plan on purchasing another pair soon.Published 18 months ago by Michael Berg