Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede WK Work Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 7, 2013
As a work boot the in sole is much to thin, I had to buy a new in sole to replace them which improved comfort. It seems as if the leather on my right boot was made from really soft leather while the left boot leather is much firmer which made the boot crease differently across the toes, granted I only use it as a work boot but this bothers me. I tried 2 different pairs of these boots on in the store and both pairs had the same seemingly mismatched leather issue, but I decided to get them anyway, other then that I like the style and feel after switching in soles, but will not purchase again.
on March 10, 2013
I wear these daily for work and travel and find them to be extremely comfortable footwear. They never feel hot or heavy and they transition well between warm and cool climates. Great traction on all surfaces. I do recommend Justin's "Jel" inserts, which make these even more comfortable.
on July 15, 2015
A very well made boot. Took the suggestion from another reviewer to go down a half size from my normal size (from a 10 to 9.5). and I'm glad I did. The boot fits very well with about 1/4 inch additional toe space. The square toed boot makes a difference too. Width was perfect and I can wear them all day. I took off a star for not fitting as expected.
on October 18, 2014
Love the boot it looks good and fills good too! I worked all day on the ranch in them and at the end of the day my feet did not hurt like other boots i have owned... I would definitely recommend them to anyone that works long days on there feet.
on September 10, 2014
My son bought these and absolutely loves them! They look a little large but are about right since they almost fit me and I wear 11.5. They seem to be wearing well so far but it hasn't been but a week or so. Time will tell but would buy them again. Very fast shipping!
on September 24, 2014
Ordered these boots by accident. Was considering a top of the line dress boot by Justin and while browsing the cheaper boots, they got ordered and decided to keep them. Knowing the boots made in China ran a little large, I ordered a half size smaller and they fit perfectly. I wore the boots around the house and decided they were all right, so have been wearing them outside and they are great. The rubber soles are stiff but will limber over time. The leather uppers are soft and pliable and seem to be breaking in good. At this point, I would recommend these boots.
on June 26, 2014
I have worn the same size boots for five years. These boots came in quick and looked great I was highly disappointed when they were too tight. I will never order boots off line again. I went to a local boot store and boot the same size boot and they fit perfect. Who knows
on December 28, 2013
For around a hundred bucks you are getting a great work boot. I've spent more on Ariats, Durangos, and Rocky's. For a work boot you know is gonna get wrecked sooner or later, you might want to go this route.

Only had them for a month but, outta the box comfy, no break in needed. Mine were true to size and felt great instantly.

I'm a supt. in construction and am in mud, water, dirt constantly. Then on concrete, rebar, ladders, frames, sheetrock, and the list goes on, and so far these boots have held up well. Always thinking Justin was an inferior boot I have stayed away, but so far I am pleasantly surprised.

If these last longer than the other mentioned boots, I will get another pair. Try them.
on May 16, 2016
My son had them on for 5 minutes walking around the house, after several minutes we noticed where the boot bent at the toes, the leather ceacked. We are returning for that reason
on February 21, 2014
I was trying to buy steel or carbon toe boots for my grandson when I clicked on these boots it had said steel toe boots
after I purchased I didn't see the claim any more. Very disappointed they were not steel or carbon toe. But unfortunately
my grandson loved them and does not live with me so he wore them before I could return them