5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots.
In the last 6 months i've purchased three different pairs of boots and these are the most comfortable pair that I have gotten.They are comfortable right out of the box.Now I did notice other reviews stated they run a little large, so I normally wear a size 11 wide and I ordered a 10.5 wide and the fit was perfect.
Published 13 months ago by Bobby Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
it was the chemicals in the leather is the reason for the return.
Published 3 months ago by Maria Demma

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots., September 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel...Great look, May 4, 2013
This is an excellent choice in boot wear if you want something that is not too expensive yet looks good for just kicking around. I did not purchase these boots for work wear in the field, mostly for blue jean Fridays and weekends. Turns out they look great with Khaki's and now wearing them daily to work. I am more than pleased with the quality as well, good strong stitching and good quality leather. It's to early to comment on heel and sole quality, if they are anything like Justin work boots I expect to get 5-8 years of wear out of them before resoling. Bottom line, you can find a number of higher quality as well as higher priced boots (which I own some) yet I feel the most comfortable in these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots, July 9, 2013
Nice boots! They run about a half size bigger than say... nike or other shoes. all in all excellent boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Great work wear, April 14, 2013
I am very happy with the boots.; plenty of cusioning on the concrete floors which I am walking on all day..these are smart looking boots.so far very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Original Work Boots, February 22, 2013
The boots came quickly arriving when promised. They are comfy and he loves them. He worn them everyday sence they came.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the boots, just a little bit big, February 6, 2014
These are nice boots, but fit is a little large. But I put in a new set of insoles on top of the originals, now they fit just right.
I wear Timberline Pros at a size 11D and most all other shoes at an 11D also. Some sneakers though I'm at an 11 1/2 D. So these might be a half size large.
Still am pleased and are wearing them as I write this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable boots I have worn, January 18, 2014
I do not normally wear boots I purchased these for working outside bit they are so comfortable I started wearing them on a daily basis.
I am getting a second pair to keep in good condition for non work wear.
I wear a 12 in a Nike but a 10.5 d in these so I would guess that Nike run small and maybe these run a bit big.
Great boots and they look nice enough for everyday wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Great - Comfortable - Unique look, January 13, 2014
Purchased according to size guide and they are right on the money. 13 wide
Steel toe does not bind or hit any toes - other brands would rub pinky toe.
Love this style in a steel toe -- unique -- no one else at work has this style or has even seen this.
Good amount of cushion.
Good quality, thick leather. Had to break them in a little but not too much, no blisters.
So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars good wearing boot, November 22, 2013
these are great trust me i have around ten pair of diffrent boots and these are my favorite. good job china

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels great, looks great, September 5, 2014
These break in fast, which causes them to wear out fast as well. This is the second pair I have had, so I know the life span of them. They look great, I am using this pair as dress boots until my first ones wear out completely. The only reason I didn't rate them 5 stars is durability. PS : I am a construction worker, so I am kinda hard on boots

Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede