Qty:1
$7.19 + $4.99 shipping
In Stock. Sold by Vitacost

Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to Cart
$7.25 ($1.45 / oz)
+ $5.95 shipping
Sold by: Lucky Vitamin
Add to Cart
$14.00 ($2.80 / oz)
+ $4.99 shipping
Sold by: DMS Mélange
Add to Cart
$19.23 ($3.85 / oz)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35.00. Details
Sold by: Round Tower Books

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Justins Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 5 Ounce
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

Justins Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 5 Ounce


Price: $7.19 ($1.44 / oz) + $4.99 shipping
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Vitacost.
  • Organic
6 new from $7.19

Up to 20% off Holiday Snacks, Candy, Gifts & Beverages Up to 20% off Holiday Snacks, Candy, Gifts & Beverages

$7.19 ($1.44 / oz) + $4.99 shipping In Stock. Ships from and sold by Vitacost.

Frequently Bought Together

Justins Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 5 Ounce + Justins Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate, 5 Ounce + Justin's Nut Butter Classic Peanut 1.15oz 10 Pack
Price for all three: $29.73

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

Buy the selected items together

Special Offers and Product Promotions



Important Information

Ingredients
Justin's Nut Butter - Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate - 5 oz.(150g) Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Single (15g) Servings Per Container: 10 Amount Per Serving %DV* Calories 80 Calories from Fat 50 Total Fat 5g 8% Saturated Fat 2.5g 13% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 7g 2% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 6g Protein 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 2% +Daily Value Not Established.*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values

Directions
Open and enjoy.

Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.

Product Description

Justin's signature organic peanut butter is enveloped in yummy milk chocolate.

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 5 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • ASIN: B00HMUUKBU
  • UPC: 855188003509
  • Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #77,837 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?.


Customer Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
1
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
1
See both customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Ben on September 29, 2014
Verified Purchase
Every bag I ordered was melted and a mess.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Heather Williams on September 22, 2014
Delicious!
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.