Qty:1
$6.99 + $4.99 shipping
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks. Sold by Vitacost
Add to Cart

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Justins Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate, 5 Ounce
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

Justins Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate, 5 Ounce


Price: $6.99 ($1.40 / oz) + $4.99 shipping
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Vitacost.
  • Organic
8 new from $6.99

Frequently Bought Together

Justins Peanut Butter Cups, Dark Chocolate, 5 Ounce + Justin's Maple Almond Squeeze Packs, 1.15 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Price for both: $20.95

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.

Buy the selected items together

Special Offers and Product Promotions

  • Get FREE shipping when you purchase over $49 of product from Vitacost. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Important Information

Ingredients
Justin's Nut Butter - Peanut Butter Cups Dark Chocolate - 5 oz. (150g) Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Single (15g) Servings Per Container: 10 Amount Per Serving %DV* Calories 80 Calories from Fat 50 Total Fat 6g 9% Saturated Fat 2.5g 13% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 45mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 7g 2% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 5g Protein 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2% +Daily Value Not Established.*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet v

Directions
Open and enjoy.

Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.

Product Description

Justin's signature organic peanut butter is enveloped in yummy dark chocolate.

Product Details



Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

There are no customer reviews yet.
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
Share your thoughts with other customers

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.