- System relieves pressure and empties series -200, -300, and standard 6-oz. aerosol cans for non-hazardous disposal or recycling
- Puncturing unit is aircraft-grade aluminum and has a wear-resistant carbide-tipped piercing pin for wear resistance
- Coalescing/carbon filter captures liquid and absorbs odor, and changes color when it needs to be replaced
- Moving parts are constructed from stainless steel 308 for corrosion resistance
- Includes goggles for eye protection and anti-static wire to help prevent accidental ignition of fumes
Justrite 28202 Aerosolv Aerosol Can Disposal System
|Price:||$617.15 ($617.15 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$499.91 (45%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Additional Features||plastic sleeve, color changing coalescing/carbon filter, anti-static wire and goggles to enhance safety|
|Item Weight||14 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Manufacturer|
The Justrite 28202 Aerosolv aerosol can disposal system threads into stand... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Justrite 28202 Aerosolv aerosol can disposal system threads into standard 30- or 55-gallon drums, and includes a puncturing unit and coalescing/carbon filter for relieving pressure and emptying used series -200, -300, and standard 6-oz. aerosol cans for non-hazardous disposal or recycling. The system also includes goggles and anti-static wire for safety. The puncturing unit is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and threads into a standard 2" drum bung. It has a plastic sleeve to protect the unit from scratches and dirt. All moving parts are made from stainless steel 308 for corrosion resistance. The piercing pin is carbide tipped for wear resistance. The dual coalescing/carbon filter fits a 0.75" drum bung and changes color when it needs to be replaced. The system comes with safety goggles for eye protection and anti-static wire to help prevent accidental ignition of fumes. The Justrite 28202 Aerosolv aerosol can disposal system complies with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations.
Justrite manufactures safety equipment to store, transfer, use, and dispose of hazardous materials. The company, founded in 1906, is headquartered in Des Plaines, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Aerosolv puncturing unit
- Coalescing/carbon filter
- Safety goggles
- Anti-static wire