- Pallets Are Made Of Up to 100% Recycled Polyethylene and offer leak protection from drums, pails, batteries, or any other container of hazardous or non-hazardous liquids
- High value secondary containment centers are sturdy and the removable grates make sump cleaning easy while low profile offers convenience when loading/unloading
- Versatile modular design allows you to customize your workspace -- around existing structures, linear style, or over entire floor
- Optional Joining Clips and Sump-to-Sump Drain Kit provide a continuous sump for on-site compliance when needed; Accessory Ramp can be located anywhere on any 2-drum or larger Center
- Pallets meet or exceed EPA, SPCC, NFP1, and int'l Fire code
Other Sellers on Amazon
$271.94 ($271.94 / Each)
+ $68.00 shipping
+ $68.00 shipping
Sold by: Empire Rigging & Supply
Have one to sell?
Justrite 28672 EcoPolyBlend 68 Gallon Sump, 55" x 45" x 9" (LXWXH), 2500 lbs Load Capacity 2 Drum Low Line Pallet
|Price:||$203.98 ($203.98 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$153.42 (43%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
8 new from $203.98
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||68 pounds|
Make of 100% recycled polyethylene, these indoor spill control pallets are only 9” (23mm) ... See more product details
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
Make of 100% recycled polyethylene, these indoor spill control pallets are only 9” (23mm) tall offering a comfortable working height for pumping operations or waste collection activities. Compliant, large sump and big footprint accepts drums, pails & more. Grates remove for easy sump cleaning. Optional ramp simplifies drum handling. 55 x 45 x 9, Sump 68 gallons, Load Capacity 2500 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
By wm on December 23, 2012
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
I received the first one with 1 grate missing. They reshiped and that one came with no grates. Then I got the exact same automated email saying that it will be shiped again. They need to rethink the packaging and automated emails.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again