5.0 out of 5 stars Juvenile Justice Kären M. Hess
This book was purchase for me to use for my Criminal Justice class it was in a good condition and I will recommend this book to anyone who is looking to purchase one for their classes.
Published 6 months ago by Marguerite Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Published on March 9, 2011 by CCS

5.0 out of 5 stars Juvenile Justice Kären M. Hess, February 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars needed for school, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Juvenile Justice (Hardcover)
Great price for a book needed for college, a great way to save a few buck when you have to get 4 kids books for college, Yes I have 4 in College! so saving $$ is much needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Juvenile Justice college text book, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Juvenile Justice (Hardcover)
Amazon has a great service. It ships quick, and you can always find what you need. The prices are about the same as half.com with great choice. I keep using Amazin every time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Juvenile Justice (Hardcover)
I personally didn't care for the boo. I found the format to be boring and very long. I managed to end up passing the class with a B, but only on the strength of my papers. What was in this book in no way prepared me for the tests and as a result I ended up doing pretty bad on all the tests I took during the semester. I did learn a lot but chances are there's better options out there than this.

Juvenile Justice
Juvenile Justice by Kären M. Hess (Hardcover - June 25, 2009)
$230.95 $201.08