5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!
I love this blue tooth ear piece. It works really well, and it does not have to be charged a whole lot. Sound quality is great too.
Published on June 3, 2011 by vmarie115

3.0 out of 5 stars love the color
This was the right color it paired easy. But I sure do not like the features to connect or disconnect a Call. To easy to disconnect or connect because of the large button to turn on the call. I have disconnected to many calls by accident. Make a smaller button then would rate it 5 stars
Published 22 months ago by Debra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Jwin JBTH130PNK Jwin Bluetooth Headset (Pink) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars love the color, October 17, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst bluetooth ever, February 24, 2011
I got this product for Christmas from my mother in law. I thought it was going to be pretty good, I was wrong. Everytime I turned it on it was in pairing mode and I would have to go back into my phone to set it up every time. About 2 weeks ago it just stopped working all together. It won't charge, it won't turn on. I am really disappointed with this product. My husband got the black one for Christmas and now his is doing the same thing. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as a button, January 19, 2010
I purchased this for my 16 year old daughter. It is adorable and works very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really sleek and stylish, but..., August 13, 2012
This earpiece is sleek and stylish, and easy to operate. Unfortunately, I didn't see much difference in sound quality than my other earpiece. I feel this item is overpriced, for the call quality and fit. The earpiece would sometimes fall out of my ear, I've since given it to a family member and have returned to using my Samsung WEP350, better fit, same call quality and half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Awesome Color, June 13, 2012
This Bluetooth headset is the exact color that I was looking for. It matches my new phone perfectly. It works great and keeps a the charge nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, October 15, 2011
Got this for my BB and it works great, I am pleased and happy with the price!!! Would tell others about it!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little Gem, August 15, 2010
I have had three blue tooths all of them supposed to be the best.
Well I do not know why people can not hear on this little gem . It is by far the better of the three.
My new jaw bone with all it's interchangeable ear bits and bobs was not a patch on hearing quality of this baby.
I find it the cheapest and by far the best out of all of them.
Simply press to activate one quick press to voice dial, another quick press to increase volume.

The reviews of the new Jaw Bone with it's cheek contact button to cancel out background noise just did not cut it. I would like to see the data showing these claims.
For me price and quality are all rolled up in this little gem of a Bluetooth.
Give it a chance and set up the volume correctly and you have a winner amongst giants.
Regards,
Big ears.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor connection, January 24, 2014
When I used it, either no one could hear me or there was a lot of static on the line.

5.0 out of 5 stars pink, June 21, 2013
yes, I love it because it matches my phone and it has a clear sound, and the Bluetooth feels good on my ear, sometimes I forget that it is on my ear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›