Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: 45*1.34 inches|Color: Black|Change
Price:$53.99

on August 1, 2014
WOW! I didn't l know just what a cool item this is. Comes in a great looking girt box. Belt is fully covered in a protective linen type fabric. Soft but still strong leather and fit perfect right out of the box! Comes with a hole puncher (if you're thinner). Highly recommend. Cost more than an 'off the rack' dept store belt but this IS a quality item.
on January 5, 2015
While it is not genuine leather, it does look nice and is easily adjustable to any size by cutting the back side with a scissors and remounting into the buckle's back side teeth. For a $20 belt, I think it is a good value that goes well with slacks or nice jeans.
on September 12, 2014
I have a bigger waist so I am on the last 2-3 holes on this belt, the belt buckle clasp for the leather is OK, the leather tends to pull out of the teeth of the clasp. My work around- alternate left and right thread through for the belt. It keeps the belt from getting too far out of shape.
on November 28, 2014
Good belt. It is better than I expected. I brought a China-made belt from us and shipped it back to China. I don't think I can buy a belt with this quality in China with the price I paid for this one,
on June 25, 2014
this belt is very suit for me and really very good quanlity, i will purchase again.it is a good brand
on September 4, 2014
Everything but the name of company is in Chinese. DO NOT FOLLOW PICTURE INSTRUCTIONS OR YOU WILL RUIN WHAT APPEARS TO BE A NICE BELT. If you have to trim the belt to reduce size, unclip end that stays fastened to buckle and trim.
on October 20, 2014
Great cheap belt, looks like it cost 10x what it did. Only problem is getting that nice snug feel, since the way it attaches is somewhat awkward.
on September 21, 2014
Good quality, Design is a little old fashioned
on September 13, 2015
Exactly what we wanted, Quick Delivery!
on September 17, 2014