Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 19, 2013
When I walk down the streets of this great nation, wearing these socks, people come up to me and they say:

"Excuse me, President Reagan, can I trouble you for a photo?"

And I'm all like:

"I'm not President Reagan."

And they say:

"But socks."

...

"I know."
_____________________

And that is why you need these socks.
22 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2012
We ordered these for my son and his friend to wear at their football game today, Sept 11th, 2012. The socks are not near as high as the picture indicates. They barely go above the ankles, not up to the knee or even mid-calf. They are very comfortable but they are paper thin and please be aware they are not as tall as they appear. If we didn't need them today, I would return them.
on May 28, 2013
Freedom, so much freedom. When you walk around these, DAMN COMMIES shutter in fear. Fear of all the freedom and butt-kicking liberty these socks can deliver. Only socks like these can deliver that kind of patriotism your foot needs. And speaking of commies, what are these negative reviews claiming "misleading length" and "Not American Made"? First off once you slap old glory on your product regardless where it was made, it's automatically made in USA. And incorrect or misleading length? Freedom doesn't need to adjust to you and your disproportionate body, you need to adjust your body to freedom! So love it or leave it ladies and gents!

No go on, take of those nasty dirty gym socks you've been wearing with the hole in it. You're not supposed to be wearing white socks with slacks anyways fool! And slip on to these beauties.

Pros: Freedoms. Liberty. 1776. Scares off Commies. Red, white and even blue all in one.

Cons: Does not come with bald Eagles, sold separately. Not enough stars.
on April 20, 2013
Bought these for my CrossFit loving, America loving boyfriend to wear for fun at the gym. He couldn't be happier. He is a side 10 with a little wider-than-normal feet and he's very pleased. Highly recommended for patriots.
on July 20, 2015
Cool design that my co-workers love. It is fun to dress patriotic at work and a great conversation starter. The material is on the thin side so they are not to hot but I am not sure how they will stand to the test of time.
on October 10, 2015
Really nice looking. Good fit, including calf length, in size Mens 13-15 for my Mens 13 shoe size. Light weight, about half way between a dress sock and a support sock. Cotton blend. Wash great in cold water.

A little light for athletics.

Jim

Update November 11, 2015

I have found that I like to wear a pair of socks underneath these both for comfort and cushion, and for insulation in colder weather. For sports just wear the socks you normally wear and put these on over them.

Jim
on November 19, 2013
Then these are the socks for you! These supple socks are an absolute Must Have for any Patriot out there. Whether you are serving our country on the front lines, or just going to a 9-5 every day, these succulent socks will fit the occasion. Trust me, buy these socks, and do it for America.
on November 20, 2014
These were purchased to accessorize an Uncle Sam Costume that was too short for my 6'4" son. (Ya'd think they'd make an Uncle Sam costume with an adequate inseam.)
These socks are made in Korea. They are 60% cotton, 38% polyester, and 2% spandex - a good combination of materials imo. The knit is fine and high quality. The size, even for the extended shoe size of 12-15, is small. Recommend buying the extended size even if your shoe size is less than 12.
on December 20, 2012
I purchased these socks for my son (11 yrs) to wear in his rugby uniform as he's the only American on his British Rugby team here in the UK. Looking at the size and gauging by the photo, I thought they would be long enough for him, but they are a little smaller and much thinner than I thought they would be. They are more like a dress sock material. I am not disappointed in the purchase, but I do wish they were a little thicker and longer. Since they are $10 a pair, I expect them to be good quality.

I would be more likely to buy again if they were $6-$8.

~Mike
on August 7, 2014
I picked these socks up for a race costume. They were a good fit and a good look. They're not terribly thick, which worked to my advantage, but I suspect they may not last a long time because of it. They were given away after the race, so I'll never know. Probably paid a buck or two more than I should have, but they were worth it.

See 1 answered question