1,355 Reviews
 (1,193)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I use this thing religiously for my coffee and my wife's cappuccino. It's really made it much easier to stay organized and keep our kitchen clean in the mornings. We'd wind up having a mess trying to sift through everything. The K-Cup carousel has really eliminated that problem and it's not big or bulky. It actually classes up the room a bit.

If you're like me...
Published 22 months ago by Marvin Hauser

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
the holders are too close together. When you try to fill evey slot with a K-cup they push the other cups out of their slots. It needs to be spaced a bit wider. I wouldn't waste my money on this when there are so many better one out there.
Published 16 months ago by Just Randy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 16, 2013

If you're like me and you like to sweeten up your drinks, a better value might be to buy this with the stevia- K-Cup Carousel Storage Organizer + Free All-Natural Stevia Sweetener Pouch. It's a better value, cheaper price etc. and it's the exact same carousel which is awesome. Who doesn't like to save money? Even if you don't use sweetener, it's still a great deal. I find the sweetener eliminates the bitter taste I sometimes get in the morning. To each their own though!

5.0 out of 5 stars K-cup carousel, June 22, 2013
This review is from: K-Cup Carousel - Holds 35 K-Cups in Black (Kitchen)
It is well made and is great to keep on the countertop especially for guests at meeting times, parties etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Just ordered a second one., December 24, 2010
I originally ordered this for my husband's k-cup style coffee pods. I like the larger size (35 pods) compared to most carousels out there, especially since I tend to order the pods in larger quantities. It fits easily under my upper cabinets and looks nice beside the Cuisinart coffee maker. Since it's taller but not wider than other carousels, it makes maximum use of countertop space. After using it for a couple of days, I've ordered a second one for tea and cocoa. It was only a few dollars more than the 21-slot version at my local BB&B and I got free shipping. Happy buyer here.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST K Cup Holders!!!, November 14, 2011
My husband and I purchased our first Keurig this month, which of course meant we also purchased a good number of k cups as well, thus leading us to decide that it might be nice to get something that could not only nicely hold a large amount of the k cups but also be a way of showing to guest possible drink options. We have several friends who also own keurigs as well as different types of k cup holders. We felt that after seeing and hearing their opinions on some of the k cup holders and seeing some of them first hand, we decided we wanted one of the carousel types.... 1. because we felt they were built better 2. They did not seem to fall apart as easy and seem to be of nice, stable structure 3. they seemed to display very well a variety of k cups all while making them easy to get to and use.

We did not want to go with the smaller Carousel version, because we wanted one that could hold a large amount. We did have some reservations at first about this model, however all of our nervousness was put to rest once our carousel finally arrived. It is not only sturdy and well built, it also spins smoothly when it is turned, no parts were broken and it can display up to 35 k cups at a time! WE LOVE THIS CAROUSEL!!! It was worth the money spent and we are certain will hold up for many years. It is easy to access the diff k cups, it looks great on our counter next to our keurig and soda machine, and it is also not too tall so that it easily stores underneath our cabinets without issues!! Highly recommend this product for those consumers wanting a larger k cup holder, that is sturdy, well built and great to use!!!! 5 stars from these two happy consumers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carousel for K-Cups. Much better than the drawer stand, November 14, 2013
This review is from: K-Cup Carousel - Holds 35 K-Cups in Black (Kitchen)
Not much to say except that this is rather nice for holding our K-Cups. It's a smaller footprint and matches our appliances. I originally had purchased a tray for the Keurig but it raised it so high it wouldn't fit under our kitchen cabinets. This feels pretty sturdy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 8, 2014
Length:: 0:36 Mins

I bought the drawer holder and it made my keurig to high up to where I couldn't open it
I got this stand and I bought this coffee machine slider thingie to move back and forth on counter
Look at the video for how the kcups fit in

Just have to be delicate with the carousel if you put it next to wire outlet plug or something else that touches it the kcups can pop out

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine Product, October 15, 2013
This review is from: K-Cup Carousel - Holds 35 K-Cups in Black (Kitchen)
Overall an attractive product an does what it promises. Only downside was the one I received doesn't spin smoothly, but I did notice a small dent at the base that was the culprit...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Carousel for the price!, January 10, 2014
I read the reviews which said that the K-cups fall out when you spin the carousel. This is true, so simply turn it, don't spin it and the K-cups don't fall out. I like this product and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 14, 2013
I've looked in many stores and online and found this carousel. It was exactly what I wanted, study and looks nice on the counter beside my coffee maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Carousel., October 14, 2013
Kelsea K (Evansville, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: K-Cup Carousel - Holds 35 K-Cups in Black (Kitchen)
The Carousel Holds all my K cups and looks really nice sitting next to my Coffee Maker! Would recommend this product.

K-Cup Carousel - Holds 35 K-Cups in Black