K-SWISS Women's Blade-Light Recover Athletic Boot,Fungi/Antique White,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Founded more than 40 years ago in Van Nuys, California, K-Swiss introduced the first all-leather tennis shoe, the K-Swiss Classic, in 1966. Since its inception, K-Swiss has rooted itself in California Sport with an aim to be the most inspiring and innovative athletic brand in the market. Today, the company offers performance and lifestyle footwear and apparel for several categories under its California Sports umbrella including Tennis Heritage, California Fit (Running, Triathlon and Fitness) and California Youth.
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 9.7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B004JLNJU4
- Item model number: 92720
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Purchase I have made in along time....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They fit perfect, and look amazing, lots of people told me something great every time i wear them. Strong material, warm and easy to clean. Priceless.Published on April 19, 2013 by A.B
Great product. Keeps my feet warm and comfortable for long walking. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.Published on April 5, 2013 by SA
Cushioned sole (feels like a memory foam)
Suede is attractive
Fit is right on with enough room for heavy socks. Read more