5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Shoe. Ever.
Published 1 month ago by P. Schroeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Love K-Swiss But....
Published 7 months ago by Dr. D

3.0 out of 5 stars Love K-Swiss But...., August 3, 2014
Dr. D "Dr. D" (Lighthouse Point, Florida) - See all my reviews
I now have five pair of tennis shoes. Three are K-Swiss and for good reason. My K-Swiss shoes are absolutely the most comfortable shoes I've ever played in. They're a great fit, offer great support and look great. With that being said, this model of K-'Swiss is the exception. Make no mistake about it, the quality of this shoe is EXCELLENT. However, when it comes to fit, it is a purely subjective thing. I would have given this shoe a 5 star rating if it were not for the fit. I downgraded one star for the tightness in the toe box area and downgraded one star for the rubbing in the lateral ankle and the dorsum (just under the laces and tongue) of the foot. Again, this is a subjective complaint. This is a well constructed shoe. I wish it had fit better. If you were considering this shoe, I definitely recommend that you order it (especially if free shipping and return is offered), because it's a wonderful shoe and may fit you better than it fit me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Shoe. Ever., January 16, 2015
P. Schroeder (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This is my 3rd pair. Even when I am barely able to wear out the outsoul, the midsole cushioning is still amazing. Aside from the excellent cushioning, it fits my foot perfectly (as do all k-Swiss and Wilson shoes), it is light enough, and also provides ample support for me at 155 lbs. I have a big toe drag on my serve, and even though I was able to wear through my other pairs, it's not until 5+ months until this occurs for me, weeks longer than most other shoes. The 6 month warranty and decent price makes this my all-time favorite shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, July 23, 2014
I liked the look of the K-Swiss Big Shot II. I kept looking at it and finally the price came down to $57.99 so I could not resist especially since most sites had it at $104.99. After reading the reviews, I thought it might be too narrow. I am a 11 DD wide and with most shoes I need an 11.5 D. At 11.5 D, the shoes fit fine.

Pros: Price, looks, construction seem solid, comfortable

Cons: A little loose on the heel, need to use the back lace holes

2.0 out of 5 stars However I was very disappointed to purchase new big shot online with my exact ..., August 9, 2014
I have been a big K Swiss fan for many years now. They've been only sneakers I buy. . However I was very disappointed to purchase new big shot online with my exact same size as I've done in the past and they're way too tight. They're sitting in my room and I can't use them. Disappointing because you expect within the same company for the measurements to be the same from shoe to shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect!, May 21, 2014
They are great! Comfortable and lightweigt! Simply perfect. The model is not available in Spain, but Amazon always can make my wishes come true!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 16, 2014
The shoes are pretty good the thing around your ankle that holds your ankle snug is nice it's got a nice white bees comfortable for walking home the red is a little red for me to get a lot of comments otherwise from the side it looks like a nice shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, May 15, 2014
Excellent balance and support. Just waiting that this model last good enough. I would buy it again. fit as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price...., April 13, 2014
....for a really good shoe which is hard to find, even on line, and is just what I'm after! Thank-you Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pinches on the side, March 4, 2014
Pinches skin of the feet on the side. Great grip and light weight. Design is aesthetic and looks good on my feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exchanged for longer length, November 28, 2013
Fit for K-Swiss is 1/2 size small. Exchanged for size 12 instead of 11 1/2. Do like the snug heel fit and comfort so far.

K-Swiss Men's Bigshot II Tennis Shoe