5.0 out of 5 stars What a shoe!
Fit and finish is spot on. Light, comfy, we'll made and priced right. This was my first pair in this style, I loved them as soon as I put them on. They are K-Swiss so I expected a perfect fit, I was not disappointed. No need to break them in, wow, what a shoe. I wish they made them in different color combinations. You will not be disappointed.
Published 21 months ago by Pensacola Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit
I have worn size 12 tennis shoes for 25 years and without exception they fitted like a glove until these. They just barely fit. Very narrow and snug. Otherwise, a good looking shoe.
Published 18 months ago by Andrew Shaddock

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What a shoe!, April 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive, May 28, 2013
I bought these for racquetball. So far I've played in them for about a month, and my overall review is very positive. There was some initial discomfort that comes with breaking in the shoes that manifested itself with a small blister forming on one of my pinky toes, but that went away quickly, and now I experience no irritation.

I can't speak to durability at this point, but the construction seems to be solid and of good quality.

Traction on the indoor court surface is terrific.

I'm very happy I made this purchase, and I will probably get another pair to have as a backup/replacement for these.

****Edit - December of 2014 ********

It's now been over a year and a half since I've had these and they're still going strong. This is playing racquetball at least once a week during the entire time except for a couple of months this summer. Sometimes I'd play twice a week. I'm not a passive racquetball player so these things get used hard. They are very durable: there has been no frayed stitching, or seams coming undone, or glue separating. Very happy with these shoes. When I get to the point of needing a new pair I hope they will still be making these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 15, 2014
Damn good shoe for the money, but beware they require some breaking in time and run a 1/2 size small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Met expectations, July 2, 2013
It was what I expected. A decent pair of Court shoes at a reasonable price. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like these shoes, December 23, 2013
I have owned these shoes in the past and keep going back to them. The price was good and Amazon had a 30% over sal; bought 3 pairs and won't be buying another pair for some years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever and wins sets, November 10, 2013
I just bought these to replace a similar pair I use for tennis. After 7 years continual use they are still perfect. I just can't get them clean enough any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful on clay courts!, October 30, 2013
I bought these for my husband who is a regular tennis player. He typically would buy a very cheap pair that would have to be replaced every 2 months so I decided to find some that would last longer. The first time he used these he was amazed at how comfortable they were, He would usually have pain in his heels but not since using these shoes. He has only used them on clay courts so I'm not sure if they would work as well on any other type of court. I was happy that they look much better in person than in the picture. He will most likely only use K Swiss from now on.

3.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit, August 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, July 10, 2013
A little stiff at the beginning but they are fitting in nicely. The rubber sole around the front is why I bought these to prevent wear and tear and it's exactly what I was looking for. I'll have these for a while. I generally end up wearing a hole on the inside of the shoe near the big toe but not these. Definitely recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love K-Swiss....but, May 29, 2014
This particular style hurt my foot, Where the stiching met the tongue.I loved several styles of K-Swiss and they all felt great from the beggining.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›