5.0 out of 5 stars The only sole that lasts.
Been using this shoe for years. It is the only one that lasts. I play on hard courts and drag my toe at times, which leads to short life for most shoes. These last the season typically. Every time instead when another show goes on sale, I end up getting less value and coming back to the Defier. It is the only sole that stands up to hard court play on a regular basis.
Published 8 months ago by Steve Y

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but tight on the width
Very tight on the width. Don't want to go up a size because of width. Feels a bit more clunky then I would expect but works enough for as much as I take out the racquet.
Published 2 months ago by Peter Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars The only sole that lasts., December 26, 2013
Steve Y (Long Island, New York USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sport shoes, February 22, 2012
This review is from: K-Swiss Men's Defier RS Sneakers (Apparel)
I had a pair of this sport shoes for about 6 years. All I can say is this is probably one of the best shoes I have ever had. Very comfortable and light. Can wear whole day and never get tired.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but tight on the width, June 23, 2014
Peter Fox (LOVELAND, OH, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars someone told us KSwiss didn't manufacture tennis shoes! So glad they were wrong!, March 24, 2014
too early to know how long they will last but bought two just in case to get through the summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 22, 2013
I've worn this shoe for many years. I just keep reordering the same shoe and it works for me. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tennis shoe, June 25, 2013
The shoe is very stable, fairly comfortable, and looks nice. The stability of the shoe is it's most impressive trait. I am able to play without worrying about potentially rolling an ankle.

I have two gripes however, first the shoe fit a little tight for a size 12. It's fine because it will break in and has some already, but it's difficult to get them feeling secure without compressing my feet. Second, the shoe makes a lot of noise at first and continues to do so for a week or so. What I'm talking about is a kind of rubbery crunchy sound that is caused by the fabric of the tongue and shoe body rubbing together as you walk. It's kind of annoying and gives the shoes a weird feel, especially at first. Aside from that I'm happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the all courter, April 30, 2013
Great shoe for tennis, Lasts about 6 to 9 months. Wish it held up better but is better than most everything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great standard, February 27, 2013
A classic that has served me well. Pun intended! I have enjoyed this tennis shoe for years! I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, February 26, 2013
Been playing tennis 30 years, this may be the best tennis sneaker I've ever had, durable, supportive, light, stylish... Highly recommend this sneaker

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, wish the price would come down, October 7, 2013
seems to be one of the only shoes out there that isn't curved inward forcing a pronated stance. the shoe is well built, however hits me and sometimes bruises me on the inside of the top of my foot where the tongue meets the side of the shoe body. I have to keep moving the tongue over to protect the top of my foot from bruising. Very comfortable otherwise. Rubber seems to wear down faster than some other shoes (particularly for the price) and wish they'd make it more durable or put a 6 month guarantee on it.

Overall, i'm stuck with this shoe due to the pronated stance on most other shoes, so let me know if you find another shoe that stand flat.

K-Swiss Men's Defier RS Sneakers