Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2011
I have been wearing these shoes for over a year and they are just good as new!
I first tried them on in a shoes shop, and it wasn't as tight as the other tennis shoes. (I have wide feet)
It's firm sole have been holding on for quite a while, and it doesn't leave any scratches on the court nor does it break down or disintegrate like other tennis shoes.
It's down side is that when you move a lot on the court, it makes this screeching sound that is as twice as loud as other shoes. (I think it's because of the firm sole)
on July 11, 2012
WIDE! (Sorry for the Tennis pun) If you have wide feet and need tennis shoes get these. They are durable and wide with tons of padding. They are very comfortable, though could be a bit lighter. Overall as someone with very wide feet, they are perfect for me.
on May 30, 2014
This is my third pair of K-Swiss. They wear well and last longer than most. I find the support exceptional and have no need to purchase different insoles. I have ACL tears in both knees and require a stable non -slip shoe. these I find to work the best. I purchased black this time and wear to work. The slightly wider heal also helps with my tendency for rolling over on my ankles.

Size was perfect. With Nike I always have to order 1/2 size bigger for the same fit.
on September 19, 2014
I honestly wasn't expecting much from these shoes, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. The first time I put them on I noticed that they felt heavy, and you should know that they are. But still, when I was out on the tennis court I loved them. I feel good cushioning and support, and despite the kind of heavy feel they have, it hasn't restricted my mobility. I'd buy them again for sure (and in fact, when this pair is worn out, I probably will).
on January 3, 2013
As others have noted, the shoes run at least a half size small. The toe box is not very long from the bottom shoe lace to the front of the shoe. Toes could easily get jammed if the buyer gets the size they usually wear. I wear a size 10 dress shoe and ordered size 11 in this tennis shoe. If I had been in a store, I would like to have tried a half size larger.
This shoe feels better for support and has better insulation than similarly priced shoes by two other name brands. Time will tell.
The shoes arrived a week ago.
on November 15, 2012
I bought these shoes on Amazon as my first on-line shoe buying experience. I had some Nike's that were getting close to retirement and I had started looking at local area stores. No one had anything like I wanted for a price I was willing to spend. As a last resort, I checked on-line. To my surprise, it was easy and painless to narrow down the selection by color, size, price, etc. until I was left with a reasonable selection of options. I would typically spend $30 or $40 for a pair of tennis shoes but lately, all you can get for that price are the mesh construction running shoes. I really prefer the full leather "court" style shoes, but they are getting harder and harder to find. This pair was on sale from $55 to $48 and I also factored in the no sales tax aspect which saved a little more. The shoes came in 2 days (thanks to Amazon Prime), and they fit perfectly. While they are still in the break-in period, they are already one of more comfortable pairs I've owned in a long time.
on November 25, 2013
So far they have been extremely comfortable on the soles and heels of my feet. They are little tight around the top of the foot, but I suspect that will change once they break in.
on November 11, 2013
K-Swiss was my first choice brand for shoes. It looks great and last very long. Usually at least 2 years of daily wear. I'm not picky if it's the latest or not as long at it is comfortable to wear and the style I want. Simple look usually works for me.

And now the review on this shoes. It's narrow, not medium (D) as it said on the box. I compared it to my last K-Swiss pairs and I was right. The bottom of the shoes don't lie. My previous K-Swiss are wider and slightly shorter. This K-Swiss pairs are longer and narrower. When wearing it, I notice a large gap on the top and my toes are squish together. When taking off the shoes, the end toe seems to attach to the toe next to it. My foot on the left side have the attachment feeling of the toes through out the day without wearing this shoes. It never happen to me before. I'm not sure why the size of their shoes are not the same as it was before. I had many pairs of K-Swiss before with the same length and width and never had any issues with the right fit. This shoes have a long looks to it which make it less attractive no matter what style. Wide shoes add in the attractiveness to it. The craftsmanship of this shoes is degraded from all of the K-Swisses I had. You can see the glue all around the base of this shoes.

I bought all of my K-Swiss shoes in store and this is the first time I buy a K-Swiss pair online. Will never buy K-Swiss online again. Likely will do shoes shopping in store to save time.
on March 28, 2015
This is my 6th pair of K-Swiss Grancourt II. They offer very good cushion and support for when I play racquetball for 2 to 3 hours at a time. I have tried lots of other brands and even more expensive K-Swiss court shoes, but these are my favorite as they seem to be less hard on my feet and knees. They are fairly durable and don't smell bad to easy. I usually buy two pair at time, one white and one black, and use them for a year, alternate each time I play.

I hope they don't stop making these.
on December 20, 2014
This is a great shoe for tennis. It’s extremely light. And very long lasting.

My boyfriend and I play tennis infrequently. He plays more than I do – with friends. He can’t believe how much wear he’s gotten from these shoes.

When they wore out, I bought him another pair. He loves ‘em. Enjoy.

See 1 answered question