Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: K-Swiss Men's Ultrascendor Ii Tennis Shoes
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 5, 2014
I have used K-Swiss tennis shoes over the last ten years. They are durable and fit quite comfortably, while offering all kinds of support for quick starts and stops. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone.
on February 18, 2014
Over the past decade, forever on a quest for the most comfortable and supportive shoe, I have migrated from New Balance to Yonex to Nike to Asics. Despite the goofy appearance, I took a shot on these K-Swiss because the price was just too good to ignore. So far, I can't find any reason to say they're not as good as other brands that cost twice as much. You may not want to wear this particular color scheme on a hot sunny day, but they actually seem cooler and better ventilated than I expected based on appearance. Traction and durability have been great. They fit quite well and were very comfortable right out of the box. Definitely not a traditional looking tennis shoe, but I figure anything that has my opponent thinking about something other than how to beat me gives me that much of an advantage, eh?
on June 14, 2013
This is a supeb, sturdy tennis and walking shoe. It feels like a glove and I would sleep in them in the winter if my wife didn't like the feel of my toes. Additionally, the shoes are the nicest looking tennis shoes I have ever seen. And, they are leather! I dunno' if I should but I will eventually put them in the washing machine for cleaning. I particularly like the toe box which provides ample room. I changed to red laces so I wouldn't look so-o preppy and to eliminate the dinginess of white laces. I wear a 10.75 size shoe and the 11 I purchased fits perfectly.
on April 21, 2014
I am 6'3 and 270...and I beat the hell out of tennis shoes. Although they have stretched a bit, they are holding up well after 5 months of abuse (4 times a week). I still wish there was a bit more of arch support.
on September 30, 2012
Have tried many different brands and this shoe fits me best, provides good support, long wearing, good traction, and reasonably priced. I liked them so much I bought 2 extra pair. Did not find any problems with the shoes. The only thing that could be improved is the ventilation for those hot humid days.
on September 20, 2013
This tennis shoe is one of the very few I can take from the box to the court without breaking them in. Very comfortable; Yet they feel supportive and solid. K-Swiss Men's Ultrascendor II Lace Up Shoes
on July 30, 2013
I'm on my 3rd pair of Ultrascendor IIs. As tennis shoes, the traction is good as is the stability and cushioning. Outsole durability is average. I play 8 hrs a week of all court tennis, mostly doubles at 5.5/6.0 level. I ran through these shoes in about 1.5 months on the pivot areas like the front areas... not a toe drag but the bottom of the sole as I pivot to serve or hit a stroke.
What I like most is the toe room area is ample and the shoe is relatively straight and does not have a pronounced curve in the front of the shoe.
on May 22, 2014
Very please with K-Swiss tennis shoes. Many of my tennis friends were wearing them, and liked the support and comfort.
I have always been a Reebok guy, but decided to try the K-Swiss, and I'm happy I did. Great Shoes!
on October 7, 2013
The shoes fit perfect, but i have experience with K-Swiss shoes in the past, so i was comfortable ordering them. The primary purpose of these shoes was to play tennis, and they have held up well after four weeks of play. The grip on the hard court is as expected, and they allow you to stop sudden and go in the other direction without discomfort. So all in all, i would recommend these shoes for tennis.
on May 6, 2013
These are the best tennis shoes I have ever had. I usually wouldn't buy shoes off the internet but was very happy when these fit me just like normal shoes. They are extremely easy to clean and after three months of clay and hard court playing they still like new with the help of my magic eraser!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse