5.0 out of 5 stars love it
it has lots of nooks and crannies and places to hold all my stuff and a camera. It is bigger than i expected, but I dont seem to be able to downsize. It looks to be well made (I hope) and even though it is man made leather , it smells like the real thing. I love it so far.
Published 20 months ago by syd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag but much too big
I really like this bag but its too large for everyday use. About the size of a diaper bag. Seems sturdy and not cheaply made. Would highly recommend if you want a larger bag.
Published 20 months ago by STACY T FALK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag but much too big, December 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 8, 2013
syd "sara h" (saint amant, LA, United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but good customer service, January 14, 2013
I bought this bag on the 7th, it arrived on the 10th. I couldn't see the hardware in the photo and I didn't realize it was gold colored and I wanted silver so I packed it up and immediately sent it back-same day. Within 2 days I had gotten all communication emails and a return deposit. I appreciate that. I am not giving this 5 stars because the description could have said what color was the hardware and I wouldn't have had to go to the trouble. I guess I could have called. The pleather was good quality, and if the hardware color and style would have been what I wanted I would have considered it a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 11, 2013
Great bag, it fits everything.Never leave home without it. Love the color love the size. I throw everything in there and still have plenty of space.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, didn't like color, March 29, 2013
Margaret A Hadrava (Bemidji, MN United States) - See all my reviews
The bag was too big and I didn't like the color of it. Not what I wanted to buy at this time.

3.0 out of 5 stars could have been better, January 21, 2013
This review is from: K0111 MyLUX Unique Diaper Bag Handbag Shoulder Bag Hobos
The pictures online didn't really portray the actual size of the bag. They should have had it next to a magazine so we could really see how large it is. I could probably fit my 15' laptop and a small animal in this bag. Other than that, I had excellent service. The package came sooner than expected.

Rate and Discover Movies