Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2014
I gave these to my almost 17 yr old daughter for Xmas Eve. She practically did backflips from pure excitement. She went rollerblading through our neighborhood with TWO flashlights, in 40°F drizzle and darkness. Loving them, is an understatement! TOP QUALITY! Amazing price.
on November 18, 2015
My wife loves these and has put on some miles.
on June 5, 2014
I'm learning on these, and they fit perfectly (I'm a woman's 5) and feel safe and comfortable. Rollerblading feels just like I'd hoped!
on May 9, 2014
The skates came quickly, but when I received them, one of the buckles would not stay tight, it kept popping open. I called the inlineskates.com directly, and we decided to exchange them for the Alexis pro skates which were about 40 bucks more than these, because this happened to be the last pair of this model that they had in stock. But they did email me a return label, and the exchange process was quick and smooth. I love my new skates!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2014
I LOVE my skates. They felt too small when I first put them on but then my husband suggested that I use my orthotic insert that I had in my hiking boots. Magic! The skates are very comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Highly recommend these skates.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2014
I love them and enjoy them, they are perfect for my training , i like the brand and the colors
on January 13, 2014
Quality seems really good! My 10yr old had no complaints after our first 2.5mile outing on a rolling paved path. Always wear ALL protective gear-braking with inline skates seems tricky regardless of speed. Comfortable and easy to get on and off! Great way to get outside as a family!
on October 3, 2013
I have been rollerblading on K2 rollerblades since the 90's. I have 2 pairs from the 90's that have lasted to this day. I thought I would update to a new K2 skate. I have purchased 2 of the new less expensive K2 inline skates & returned them both, however when I received the Alexis skate was worth the money. Most important: the previous reviews state the skate runs large therefore I purchased a 1/2 size larger & had to return. The skate runs true to size. The only reason a gave the skate 4 star is the upper clamp is much harder to use then the older style but after a few attempts it gets more comfortable.
on July 19, 2013
The skates not only look good but are the most comfortable roller blades I have ever worn. Perfect for fun skating.