4.0 out of 5 stars Great K2 Rollerblade, October 3, 2013
I have been rollerblading on K2 rollerblades since the 90's. I have 2 pairs from the 90's that have lasted to this day. I thought I would update to a new K2 skate. I have purchased 2 of the new less expensive K2 inline skates & returned them both, however when I received the Alexis skate was worth the money. Most important: the previous reviews state the skate runs large therefore I purchased a 1/2 size larger & had to return. The skate runs true to size. The only reason a gave the skate 4 star is the upper clamp is much harder to use then the older style but after a few attempts it gets more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for recreational and fitness, February 18, 2014
I love them and enjoy them, they are perfect for my training , i like the brand and the colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure comfort, July 19, 2013
The skates not only look good but are the most comfortable roller blades I have ever worn. Perfect for fun skating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and comfortable, June 5, 2014
Lise Miller (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm learning on these, and they fit perfectly (I'm a woman's 5) and feel safe and comfortable. Rollerblading feels just like I'd hoped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got different skates..., May 9, 2014
The skates came quickly, but when I received them, one of the buckles would not stay tight, it kept popping open. I called the inlineskates.com directly, and we decided to exchange them for the Alexis pro skates which were about 40 bucks more than these, because this happened to be the last pair of this model that they had in stock. But they did email me a return label, and the exchange process was quick and smooth. I love my new skates!

5.0 out of 5 stars May Quit Job to Skate, March 28, 2014
I LOVE my skates. They felt too small when I first put them on but then my husband suggested that I use my orthotic insert that I had in my hiking boots. Magic! The skates are very comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Highly recommend these skates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get outside!!!, January 13, 2014
Quality seems really good! My 10yr old had no complaints after our first 2.5mile outing on a rolling paved path. Always wear ALL protective gear-braking with inline skates seems tricky regardless of speed. Comfortable and easy to get on and off! Great way to get outside as a family!

K2 Skate Women's Alexis Inline Skates, 8