Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 26, 2012
I decided to go with the Men's K2 Sports inline skate
based on previous reviews suggesting women with wide
feet get the Men's (vs Women's). Yes, that's the way
to go! They're made like snow boots and offer a very
snug fit with laces/velcro and an adjustable snap
closure at the top. Very smooth ride. I had a blast!
on May 3, 2013
I have to give Props to K2 and Summit Online. I had an initial issue with my first set which they promptly took care of. K2 also send me a short Axle so I could remove the break pad for skating backwards. This was at no charge to me so the customer service especially of Summit was outstanding which means I will be ordering from them again in the future. These skates are extremely comfortable, the laces help you to get a snug foot. I ordered mine 1 half size large which wasn't necessary as they fit just like a sneaker and the sizing is dead on. The lacing and velcro strap allows you to get a snug fit and the stock bearings are quite good. I still prefer my Boss Swiss bearings but these bearings are just being broken in now. Also the stock wheels are adequate but I would love to see an option for a harder wheel for outdoor skating. These are perfect for smooth surfaces and give a very comfortable ride which is likely why K2 selected them. Once I break them in and wear out the wheels I will likely upgrade the bearings. I have been using K2 skates for about 18years now and they are phenomenal for comfort and usability. They also last a very long time, the only reason I needed to even buy these is I wanted a skate with a larger wheel for outdoor fitness skating as I need to stay in shape and I like to travel great distances. The larger wheels help in that endeavor and allow these skates to handle bumps better then my 76mm wheel skates which are now staying in my car so no matter where I'm at I can pop them on. These are going to be my weekly exercise skates. I might even try the 100's at some point in the future but for now these are great. Excellent product.
on June 23, 2013
The k2 FIT 84's are exactly what I wanted from a skate: comfort and mid-level performance. I don't plan on racing but wanted something that wouldn't make my feet hurt after skating hard for 2-3 hours. Very comfortable, easy to lace up and go. The only knock is the K2 84mm 80A wheels that came standard. These shredded like a block of cheese after less than 40 miles on asphalt roads and bike paths. I really didn't expect great longevity out of stock wheels as most brands have the same issue.
Bottom line - if you want comfort and overall good performance, I definitely recommend these skates. Just plan to budget another $50 for a decent set of wheels.
on March 4, 2013
pretty cool skates, but they were almost new and one of the screws of the wheels went loose, else from that these skates are a very good purchase
on April 14, 2013
I haven't skated for awhile. After tons of research, I finally decided to give these a shot. And I have to say, these skates are great! They fit my foot perfectly and I can wear them for hours without my feet hurting. In fact, I skated for 18-20 miles straight and I had no pain whatsoever! This is no joke! The skates simply glide and roll with ease so I did not realize how far I had gone. Highly recommended!
on February 5, 2013
Good sale, as someone that has rollerbladed for 20 years, I have really enjoyed these and am quite satisfied with the purchase.
on January 25, 2013
Good quality, my son truly enjoys them. They arrived on time and after several uses seem to be holding up well.
on June 24, 2013
These are my second pair of K2 Motos. My first pair lasted five years with regular maintenance and hard use. They were great. This pair fit well and skated well for thirty miles. Two days ago, as I strapped them on, the tab that has the rectangular-metal ring that holds the ankle strap in place broke. On the up side, they allowed me to return them.(The company gets 5 stars for that.) I ordered a second pair today in the hopes that the first pair were just lemons. They skate well, fit great and are fun.
on December 23, 2015
Left skate was uneven. It appears as if the wheels were not bolted in properly so it always feels like your ankle is about to turn. Took it into a repair shop and they said its placed even on the boot so the manufacturing has to be off. Not a fan and would not purchase again.
on June 30, 2013
i'm an avid fitness skater and usually k2 skates are perfect for me but these for whatever reason caused my feet to be angled at an uncomfortable position. the quality of the product is excellent as it always is with k2 but these just didn't work for me.