5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop
Just like almost everything about it. My only problem is on my HP I replaced I was able to turn off the thumb pad, with a button just above the pad. Can't tell you how many times I have hit the pad with my palm while typing.

Would reccomend to a friend.
Published 18 months ago by Brian Croteau

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Published 16 months ago by Barbara Baranyai

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop, March 19, 2013
This review is from: K55VDDS71 15.6" Core i7 2.3GHz 6GB DDR3 SDRAM 750GB HDD DVDR 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Notebook (Personal Computers)

Would reccomend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars reasonable, July 25, 2012
hi guys
this product is very nice in this price, it works great.i am happy with its performance and also its chocolate look with lining outer surface. one thing that makes me little disappoint is it trackpad which confuses bcz it does not have separate buttons while pressing the cursor moves away.overall it is 90% according to my will...

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, May 14, 2013
It has the lowest quality touchpad in the whole universe! Keeps disabling itself and it's going on one's nerves. I will brake it into the smallest pieces as soon as I can afford a Mac. I really don't understand, that they fill it with good stuff, it's fast and it looks nice and then they put this touchpad on it! How difficult is nowadays to find a good touchpad, when everything already touch based. It just shows what this company is like. Buy my stuff and if you hate it's your problem.

Ps: the fist one of the same type didn't even boot in. We had to get a replacement one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective out of the box, October 26, 2012
zydeholic (Albany, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I really wanted to like this unit. Nice features on paper, and for the price. Had read all the ASUS reviews on reliabilty, etc. However, this was the second ASUS laptop in as many days that had a defect.

On this one, the lower left of the track pad would not respond to key clicks. Mouse movement, yes, but not key click.

Also, I have to say, ASUS needs to make their track pad a little less sensitive or something. I ended up turning most everything off.

After two ASUS problems in a row, I bought a Lenovo.

Rate and Discover Movies