5.0 out of 5 stars My Lux Limited Anti-scratch Close-out Womens Handbag!
Just arrived! EXCELLENT QUALITY HANDBAG! I EPECIALLY love the larger size bag!. The bag comes with the small metal feet on the bottom to protect the bag! The two seperate compartments on each side of the bag are great for your small essentials. Center compartment large enough for your wallet, cosmetic case, and other small devices blackberry playbook...I-Pad.....
Published 22 months ago by gifted

2.0 out of 5 stars Color description is wrong
Described as blue, but is definitely a teal green. Shame because it's a nice purse - HUGE inside, nice quality.
Published 10 months ago by Nina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Lux Limited Anti-scratch Close-out Womens Handbag!, December 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but compliments, July 5, 2012
I absolutely love this purse! I bought it because I was going to be travelling and wanted a bag that if tipped over the insides wouldn't spill out. I love the separate pockets so I can have easy reach, but they clasp together at the top to keep everything secure. The orange is super bright and beautiful. I definitely don't have to worry about someone accidentally grabbing it! I received compliments in every airport on my trip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, but bigger than you might think, June 27, 2012
I got this bag because of the look- the quality seems good, but it is much larger than I thought it would be. Also, the top flaps lift and open into separate compartments. I think this would be good if maybe you had lots of kids stuff, or maybe some snack items, but it's just not for me. Not sure what 'anti scratch' means because I haven't carried this bag, but it is a little shiny. I had the orange, and it's a good color match to the picture- a very wow color. Not sure if I'll return it or not-

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this purse., December 3, 2013
I love this purse!! The quality of this purse is excellent! I love the size of it. It is a large purse but not huge. It will fit everything a on the go mom needs as well as a working women.

2.0 out of 5 stars Color description is wrong, December 24, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Wears good, August 15, 2013
My friends and family and I love this purse. nice to have although the seams wear after a year or two....I had this for a very long time until I started seeing the green threads come through...shiny, fancy, and classy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..., December 3, 2013
This review is from: K66013l MyLux® Large Women/Girl Fashion Shoulder Bag
The bag smells so strange and it is WAY bigger than I anticipated. It's just too bulky.. The quality though, it's actually really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, August 8, 2014
I like this purse for just a plain big bag to carry around. Nice price and the green grey is just as i expected it to look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to get it, April 23, 2014
I love love love this that the color was nice and vibrant it's large on the inside has a separate pocket down the middle that you can put your wallet into, the straps are really thin so you if you are a pocket stuffer like me just be careful. . but it's large it's roomy it's really really pretty I got a lot of compliments on it him I would definitely recommend this product if you want to cute bag to go with any outfit

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite the find!, May 23, 2014
I bought this bag for a business trip, but love it so much I am using it daily.
One of my pilates clients (who is quite the fashionista) told me I'd gotten a great bag & great price, explained to me the details of the quality and materials used to build the bag. Impressive. Love the bag & would buy another!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›