5.0 out of 5 stars OMGOODNESS! The purse of my dreams!
Published on November 1, 2012 by Mom of 3IB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy about that
Published 6 months ago by Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars OMGOODNESS! The purse of my dreams!, November 1, 2012
Okay, typically I'm not a purse person. In fact, I tend to keep a purse until it is falling apart which is exactly why I purchased this purse. My last one is trashed. I guess you can say I'm committed to my bag but it's also that I hate shopping for a purse. I need something big enough to hold the odds and ends of 3 little girls and then all my stuff but I also don't want to carry a duffle bag. I won't spend more than $40 on a bag and quite frankly, that criteria alone makes shopping for a bag difficult.

I got this bag last night, opened it and instantly had a purse high! It is beautiful inside and out! Love the flat hard bottom and the way the top opens up like an old Drs. bag. I can see everything. Has several pockets inside, not just one large hole for everything to fall into and is incredibly gorgeous. The picture here doesnt do it justice. So happy with this purchase...can ya tell?

UPDATE: 11/05/2012 LOVE this bag so much that I just came back and ordered 1 in every color!!! May give as gifts but may just keep them all for me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL & FUNCTIONAL, October 6, 2012
I absolutely love this bag. When I opened it I had some doubts but when I used it I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I have had more compliments on this bag than other bags I own that cost three times as much. Love the way it opens up and I can see everything. The color is perfect for my needs. I wore grey jeans with a red cardigan, along with this bag, at 66 years old I was the talk of the party. Do not hesitate as it would be a great bag for Mom, Sister, Friend etc..

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing well designed purse for travelling, July 12, 2012
Miss Mocha Latte (Raleigh, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This purse is amazing. It stores a LOT without looking like a stuffed turkey. It is so stylish in the grey color with red trim. Looks much better in person than on-line and a very good buy at the close-out price of $39.95. I have no doubt it would sell at $120. It is very unique in shape and reminiscent of the train cases of the 50's. The opening is unique as it folds down and zippers, allowing total access and great security. The reason for 4 stars is that it had a VERY strong chemical smell that has gotten weaker with airing for a couple days. I'm hoping that eventually it will totally disappear. If I wasn't so taken with this item, I would have returned it because of the smell. The item was delivered in a record setting week of 100 degree temperatures in the shade, so who knows how long it sat in the extreme heat, which may have contributed to the problem.

6663 MyLUX Hard Top Close-Out High Quality Women/Girl Fashion Designer Work School Office Lady Student Handbag Shoulder Bag Purse Totes Satchel Clutches Hobos (SUNGLASSES NOT INCLUDED)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., October 17, 2012
This review is from: K664018L MyLux® Women/Girl Fashion Designer Purse handbag
I really love this bag. It is much more beautiful in person just like a reviewer had already said. It's a perfect size and I love that it has a shape to it. I love the crystals in front. It's a very durable bag and I get compliments on it all the time now. It's unique and different and I don't see it around much. Truly a great find. And the price was a steal!

5.0 out of 5 stars like the color combination and the style, June 27, 2012
This review is from: K664018L MyLux® Women/Girl Fashion Designer Purse handbag
when i saw the pictures of the bag I totally got my attention especially the price.its unbelievable to found this kind of deal with a good quality and stylist with a cheapest price compare to its regular price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy about that, July 14, 2014
I read the reviews about the smell that came from this bag but thought maybe it was only a few that were affected in that way. When I recieved mine, it definately had a strange smell to it. Getting past the smell, I tried to zip it and it was a struggle and needless to say, it broke! Not very happy about that. However, the bag itself feels durable and has plenty of room as it is very spacious. I would more then likely buy from this line again just to see if maybe the bag I received was one that had some flaws to it and hopefully their others are of better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, October 23, 2012
I very much like the purse, thought it was a namebrand purse. Don't know what to do the the strap, no place to connect it.

1.0 out of 5 stars it actually sucks., July 21, 2014
I waited for this bag with much anticipation, but sadly its not as great as I had hoped. Its a decent sized bag,very spacious, the color is true to the picture, but.... one of the sides is significantly larger than the other. The studs, I can't tell if they are plastic or a lightweight metal, but they were all pretty scuffed up and theres a slight dent in the front which I'm almost positive is from its lack of packaging. Its a sturdy bag and has tons of space. It has potential, and I won't be sending it back I think I'm going to give it to my friends daughter who wants it. It is a pretty decent bag, but I won't lie it has many flaws.

^^^I wrote that almost 2 weeks ago. I wasnt sure I was going to keep the purse, but I decided to. I and no joke here only used the bag 2 days. 2 DAYS! I didnt use it before because I wasnt sure if i was going to keep it or send it back or give it away. 2 DAYS AND IT BROKE. Thats all it took. 2 days. So now I dont know what to do with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 19, 2015
Jaymie O (Denham Springs,la) - See all my reviews
I got this purse on 1/19/15. I was so excited to get this purse. I ordered apricot. It looks like it's a smooth material but it isn't. So far, the zipper has broken to the pocket on the inside. I don't mind that bc I don't ever zip that pocket. It is very stiff and they have dents where the handles laid in the box. But hopefully they will go away. I have a small cut on the fabric. On the inside it has 2 open pockets that are kinda tight. On the other side it has a zipped pocket that is also tight. The lining is a cute black and white stripes. It's a medium size bag. Not too big or small. My dislike are how tight the pockets are. I just wish those weren't so tight. When you buy a handbag from this seller, they will send you a note telling you thank you and also a coupon for 15% off your next purchase with them. Overall I love this purse.

UPDATE 1/20/15: I contacted the seller and I told them about what was wrong with it and they are sending me another handbag and it will be here in 2 days. They didn't tell me to show them pictures or have this long ordeal. They told me right away that I will be getting a new one and they apologized for the damaged item. Of course I am sending the damaged one back.

3.0 out of 5 stars *OOOOHHHH I LOVE HER**** until I carried her for a week, May 6, 2014
An update to my initial review-this bag is cheap. the straps snapped after a few days. I wasn't even carrying anything heavy. Returned. will not order another. I'm so disappointed!!!

I just opened the box 5 minutes ago, and OMG. I LOVE HER!!! i ordered the black studded one to be safe. this bag is SO pretty and sturdy and looks exactly like the picture. i received the package at work. opened the box, took the stuffing out, and put my old purse inside this purse because I COULD NOT WAIT TO CARRY IT. I couldn't even wait until I got home. I am DEFINITELY going to order more colors. the studs are SOOO NICE, and I'm usually not a stud kind of girl. The material is great and seems very sturdy. the bag stands up nicely and i LOVE the winged sides. that's what attracted me to the bag most. it also comes with a shoulder strap, which is a nice addition. I would recommend this bag to anyone. this bag is definitely a keeper!! Red is next on my list. Oh wait, maybe yellow. Perhaps pink...oh shoot, blue...AAAHHHHHH, i cant decide!!!!!